Atitude AQM AQS AQD on Lufthansa metal

Old Aug 22, 19, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
Atitude AQM AQS AQD on Lufthansa metal

I always fly AC domestically but I have a trip coming up that I can book business class from YEG to BCN. Search engine showing a business class ticket with a fare basis of PRCT46 on a AC ticket. Is that a "P" fare many here refer to? Routing is YEG-YVR-FRA-BCN-MUC-YVR-YEG. All segments are on LH metal except for the YEG-YVR on AC metal. Do all the segments get full Altitude AQM AQS AQD? Thank you.
Old Aug 22, 19, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC S100K, Accor Plat, Bonvoy Gold, HH Diamond
If it's actually on a AC ticket (i.e. ticket number starts with 014), then you get full AQS and AQD.

AQM depends on what you mean by "full"

As you can see on https://www.aeroplan.com/earn_miles/...fthansaAirways, you'll get 50% AQM for FRA-BCN, and 100% for YVR-FRA and MUC-YVR.

If you can get the TATL segments on AC, you'd get 150% for those.
Old Sep 15, 19, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
If it's actually on a AC ticket (i.e. ticket number starts with 014), then you get full AQS and AQD.

AQM depends on what you mean by "full"

As you can see on https://www.aeroplan.com/earn_miles/...fthansaAirways, you'll get 50% AQM for FRA-BCN, and 100% for YVR-FRA and MUC-YVR.

If you can get the TATL segments on AC, you'd get 150% for those.
Does AQM mileage on Lufthansa stock tickets on LH metal depend only on the booking class? I have an upcoming flight to Europe and am going to book YVR-MUC, and I need 100% miles to make 50K early. On their website both their light fare and their Basic Plus II books into Q, and they donít make it as clear how many miles youíll earn for each brand class like air Canada does. I just want to make sure I reach E50K early.
Old Sep 15, 19, 3:22 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
If crediting LH flights to AC, the only thing that matters is how Aeroplan credits it. If they're both Q, mileage accumulation will be based on what Aeroplan credits for a Q fare, regardless of what LH would do for M&M members.
Old Sep 15, 19, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith View Post
If crediting LH flights to AC, the only thing that matters is how Aeroplan credits it. If they're both Q, mileage accumulation will be based on what Aeroplan credits for a Q fare, regardless of what LH would do for M&M members.
Thank you that makes sense.

Search this Thread