Yhztraveller
jasdou
D582
smallmj
Super Larry
run&fly
Dolphin2

Flights
AC 1792 Fri Sept 6 (yyznomad is on this flight! Come join me and my #2MMuffintop!)
Print Wikipost

YQB Mini-Do Fri Sept 6, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2019, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
The food at Chaz was really good. I was impressed.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
And although @24left thought I no longer had pasty white legs, I definitely still do.
I think that should be the go-to hotel for all YQB DOs. Location not the most convenient if activities are on the north side of the fleuve, but it's nice, new, and have hospitable staff.
jasdou, 24left and DNAwizard like this.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 6:33 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
And just like that, I've managed to attend my second FT-Do and it was a great time chatting with fellow FTers, both familiar and new.

@Yhztraveller - glad to have met you albeit for a short visit only at AC cafe. Hope all is well post-Dorian. Will look for a bottle of Glen Breton at YHZ when I'm there in a couple of weeks.
@NordsFan - great pick of venues! Thank you again for picking up the tab at Chaz.
@DNAwizard - thanks for the many rides and it was nice chatting with you.
@yyznomad - so grateful you pointed out to this FOTSG that my Latitude pass flight to LHR should have been upgraded immediately from P space. I followed your suggestion, called AC Reservation, and when the agent did not know that P space is used for e-ups, suggested she check with "RMD" and sure enough, I got my upgrade! ^ Thank you! (Yup, I really should read beyond the first page of posts during my periodic log-in's to check FT )
@24left - what can I say? When I see you, I learn so much (and eat too much chocolate!) Hopefully, one of these days I'll be less of an FOTSG...

Hope to run into you at an airport or at another Do!
It was great to meet you too @SteadyAT ! And to see @yyznomad, @24left, and @NordsFan again.
Fantastic mini-Do, amazing food, wonderful company, good wine and great conversations (not everything is about AC thankfully ). Can't ask for more.
We'll have to do this again sometime ^
24left likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.