Wiki Posts
Search

AC 543 delay 07 Aug

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
AC 543 delay 07 Aug

Can someone pls look up EF for why AC543 is delayed? Seems like some passengers were booked on the same seat as another so they moved one into the empty seat next to me and one to J.
now calling out passengers names so they are either missing someone or have extra people on a TB flight. Weird.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 7:46 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
According to EF: RMKS/DLYD FOR SEQUENCE
Old Aug 7, 2019, 7:47 am

Programs: *G
DLYD FOR SEQUENCE

Sounds a bit like 34 a couple of days ago: "DELAYED IN YVR DUE IT ISSUES WITH PAX SEATING - MULTILEG LIGHT." (Not that I know exactly what that emans)
Old Aug 7, 2019, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fin 645
DLYD FOR SEQUENCE

Sounds a bit like 34 a couple of days ago: "DELAYED IN YVR DUE IT ISSUES WITH PAX SEATING - MULTILEG LIGHT." (Not that I know exactly what that emans)
Thanks. Looks like we are leaving now.
Delayed in YVR seems like a mistake. Flight is leaving YYZ for SEA direct so not sure where YVR figures in a multi leg
Old Aug 7, 2019, 8:13 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by vernonc
Thanks. Looks like we are leaving now.
Delayed in YVR seems like a mistake. Flight is leaving YYZ for SEA direct so not sure where YVR figures in a multi leg
You misread the post. That was something that fin 645 referenced from an AC34 a couple of days ago. Multi-leg seating issues due to the SYD-YVR-YYZ route. The comments for your flight were DLYD FOR SEQUENCE.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
You misread the post. That was something that fin 645 referenced from an AC34 a couple of days ago. Multi-leg seating issues due to the SYD-YVR-YYZ route. The comments for your flight were DLYD FOR SEQUENCE.
Sorry, I was reading on my phone before takeoff.
What does delayed for sequence mean ?
Far as I can tell from talking to the passenger that was moved to the middle seat next to me, she seemed to think that two passengers including herself had the same seat number on the BP which is why she was moved to my seat. Her male relative was moved to J. After that they seemed to be looking for two more passengers - not sure if they were not sure if they boarded or if there was a bag matching to passenger issue.
In any case we had the doors closed on time, then reopened. We departed 50 mins late.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.