Community
Wiki Posts
Search

30 minutes to touchdown

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2019, 6:08 am

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by kenlor
"Smoking is not allowed, and Air Canada forbids vaping. Also, you are not allowed to drink your own alcohol that you have brought onboard with you."
What if you drink the alcohol your neighbour brought onboard?
Old Jul 20, 2019, 8:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by douglasr
I talked to one of my best friends, who is an FO on the 787 (for Air Canada), and he said it is indeed a new SOP for all flights. He said it was 20 minutes before landing so perhaps the pilots are just doing it around the time that they start the descent and adjust the announcement accordingly.
Must be mainline only as this was not done on my AC Express / Sky Regional flight ORD to YYZ yesterday.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 1:18 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Started hearing it on UA last week too. Helpful for me deciding when to hit the lav and if I should start a new episode or switch to my book.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 3:25 pm

Programs: AC SE100K/*G, Nexus
Originally Posted by respectable_man

What if you drink the alcohol your neighbour brought onboard?
Excellent loophole detection!
flyquiet likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.