Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

70 minute connection in Toronto flying from DC to Vancouver enough?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

70 minute connection in Toronto flying from DC to Vancouver enough?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2019, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by lewisc
What is the purpose in continuing to make this suggestion? OP has already said flights the previous day are fully booked in coach. The OP isn't willing/able to pay $$$ required to book business class..
I'm sure it was just a general comment from @ACYYZ/SD
Nothing more, nothing less.
ffsim, Symmetre, wrp96 and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 8:32 am

In the, unlikely, event the TA booked the trip as 2 one way tickets, throwing away the DC to Vancouver ticket and booking an alternate routing on a different airline the day before might make sense.

Far too much $$$ for the OP to do anything but maximize the chance of making the connection.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:13 pm

Do we know if the OP made their connection?
flyquiet and canadiancow like this.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: airlines and hotels and rental cars - oh my!
Fingers crossed for the OP ... but man alive, talk about playing with fire. Even with Nexus and carry-on bags only, I wouldn’t bet the cost of a cruise on AC actually being able to run two flights on time back-to-back.
tcook052 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.