Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Ac 009 YYZ-YYC-NRT; connection questions re YYC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Gold

It's been years since I have gone through Calgary airport and have an upcoming booking on AC 009 from YYZ all the way to NRT.

Since this continues on from Calgary as an Int'l flight, I assume that means we land in Calgary as domestic passenger, then have to go through the terminal ourselves to Intl departures and board the same plane to fly into Narita or do they do some kind of switchable gate thing the way they do at YVR?

I checked the Calgary airport website which has a connections guide....but it does not work giving the infamous HTTP 404 error when you try to click on the interactive map.

I presume I would have time to hit the Aspire lounge using *G for access?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.