Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC One Day Summer Sale May 22 ONLY - save 20% Y, 15% PE & J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC MM SE, Marriott Titanium - Lifetime Plat 2nd Class, National Executive, Avis PP

Let the sun shine! Book your summer travel today and save 20% on all Economy class base fares on flights within Canada, to the U.S. and sun destinations.

Or you can save 15% off when you book Premium Economy or Business Class base fares and enjoy your summer travel in total comfort and style.

Hurry, book by May 22, 2019.

Promo Code : K98TPWX1

CC

About this offer:
  • Book by May 22, 2019 at 11:59 pm from your city of departure in Canada.
  • The 20% discount is valid on Economy Class (Basic, Standard, Flex, comfort and Latitude) base fares.
  • The 15% discount is valid on Premium Economy (lowest), Premium Economy (flexible) and Business Class (lowest) and Business Class (flexible) base fares.
  • Travel valid between June 1, 2019 – September 3, 2019.
  • Subject to availability at time of booking.
  • Not valid on codeshare flights.
This exceptional offer applies only to the following routes :

Canada <-> Canada, the U.S. and sun destinations.

This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies on undiscounted Air Canada published fares when booking on aircanada.com and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies. The discount applies to the base fare only, which form part of the applicable air transportation charges. Surcharges, which are also included in the air transportation charges, as well as applicable taxes, fees and charges are not discounted. Maximum 9 passengers per booking. This offer is valid on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada ExpressTM carriers (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., Air Georgian or Exploits Valley Air Services LTD).
bruther and C-FMWQ like this.
Old May 22, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
I should know this, but don't.

Is there a way to have 2 promo codes when booking on ac.com. I want to use the 15% Promo Code of this offer, but then want to add one of my aircanada.com Travel Options: Air Canada Bistro codes as well.

Thanks for any advice.
Old May 22, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by mapleg
I should know this, but don't.

Is there a way to have 2 promo codes when booking on ac.com. I want to use the 15% Promo Code of this offer, but then want to add one of my aircanada.com Travel Options: Air Canada Bistro codes as well.

Thanks for any advice.
That will not be possible, unfortunately.
Old May 22, 2019, 3:08 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by jasdou
Hosed again it appears. What good is a free meal code when you can't even use the darn thing.
Old May 22, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Originally Posted by mapleg
Hosed again it appears. What good is a free meal code when you can't even use the darn thing.
Maybe you can call it in after the ticket is issued and see if they can add it? Can't hurt to try

I just booked a YYZ-YYT-YUL-YYZ in a few weeks and saved a few hundred. Cannot complain about that ... well 2/3 legs are Rouge...but that is for another thread
Old May 22, 2019, 6:23 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
This put a YYZ-YOW-YYZ trip in the range of Porter, thus I don't feel like I'm running afoul of the company travel policy.
Old May 22, 2019, 7:20 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, Current Titanium, AC SE, x-SPG fanatic
Originally Posted by jasdou
I have been able to contact AC after booking with the discount code and have gotten them to add the bistro voucher.
Old May 22, 2019, 7:43 pm

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Zeeflys

I have been able to contact AC after booking with the discount code and have gotten them to add the bistro voucher.
That is very good to hear. I have had the opposite experience - I called to get the bistro code added but was told it was not possible.
Old May 22, 2019, 8:00 pm

Good.... got myself round trip btwn NYC-YYZ for $200USD
Old May 23, 2019, 3:17 pm

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Why does AC not send out notices of these deals to its best customers? I missed it.
Old May 23, 2019, 3:19 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by 100,000miler
Why does AC not send out notices of these deals to its best customers? I missed it.
A bunch of people got it. So it was either targeted or you've slipped off AC IT's email notification service.

That happened to me once, so now I get two of every message like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.