Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Aeroplan mixed cabin NH award question

Question: Aeroplan mixed cabin NH award question

Old May 7, 19, 9:09 pm
Original Poster

Aeroplan mixed cabin NH award question

Hi everyone,I plan to redeem 2 one way tickets from US-Asia in biz class, when I type the airport code the searching engine automatically appear 2stops result.Then I check segment by segment and find available biz class on my first flight,but the second leg is economy.(both of them are operated by NH).Could I call in the center and asking one agent help me to combine the one way ticket?I donít know if itís possible aeroplane could redeem NH operated flight with mix cabin.May be later I could upgrade my second flight to biz ,if there are 2 available seats.
Old May 7, 19, 10:01 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska MVP, Marriott Platinum / Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by zackbbz View Post
Hi everyone,I plan to redeem 2 one way tickets from US-Asia in biz class, when I type the airport code the searching engine automatically appear 2stops result.Then I check segment by segment and find available biz class on my first flight,but the second leg is economy.(both of them are operated by NH).Could I call in the center and asking one agent help me to combine the one way ticket?I donít know if itís possible aeroplane could redeem NH operated flight with mix cabin.May be later I could upgrade my second flight to biz ,if there are 2 available seats.
Yes you can call and ask for a BIZ-economy flight. Expect to pay the call fee.

If the agent is not able to replicate it, there may be a minimum connection time rule that is being violated; the booking engine will be taking that into consideration. Keep in mind you're only allowed 23 hrs 59 mins between flights...

You can upgrade the flight later if availability presents itself. There shouldn't be a fee for this, if it is the same flight (in my experience)
Old May 8, 19, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks,I will try your method.I have never redeemed tic via a phone, so itís a little stressful for me.