Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC MLL access when traveling United First

Old Mar 28, 19, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

My partner is traveling YVR-US on a United ticket (016 and UA metal) billed as United First (A319) and NOT United Business. (so is it considered an international itin or not...?) She has UA Silver so no *G status. Can she access the MLL in YVR? I have seen prior threads where UA premium cabin customers can access MLLs, but a recent read of the AC website shows no such policy.

(Apologies if a similar thread already exists)
Old Mar 28, 19, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Your partner can enter MLL alone.

The ticket itself is sufficient regardless of status.
Old Mar 29, 19, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by prometa View Post
My partner is traveling YVR-US on a United ticket (016 and UA metal) billed as United First (A319) and NOT United Business. (so is it considered an international itin or not...?) She has UA Silver so no *G status. Can she access the MLL in YVR? I have seen prior threads where UA premium cabin customers can access MLLs, but a recent read of the AC website shows no such policy.

(Apologies if a similar thread already exists)
The YVR-US flight is considered "transborder" (not "international" even if your partner is coming in from overseas) so she has access to the YVR Transborder MLL after she preclears US customs. There is no physical access to the YVR International MLL for your partner, even if she tried.
Old Mar 29, 19, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both

Search this Thread
Search Engine: