Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Change Frequent Flyer number during online check-in

Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E50K, CX Gold, SPG Gold

The answer to this might be apparent to some but I have never done this before. My booking was done by a third party company so I cannot go to "manage my booking" on ac.com to change my frequent flyer number. Will the online check-in allow me to change that or do I have to call in instead?

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 26, 2019, 2:42 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Yes. Could also ask the third party company to add it for you as well.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC nadda, DL, WS-Nadda
Originally Posted by D582
You can usually do it at online check in, i have had them do it at the gate.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by D582
I have a booking made by 3rd party (Chase Ultimate Travel Portal powered by Expedia). The Expedia rep tried to add my Aeroplan number to the booking without any success. The tickets are booked thru my husband's Chase account, done online with both his UA number and my Aeroplan number input in the system but when the booking is ticketed, my UA number is missing when I checked the reservation on AC site.

Called AC and tried to add my number the rep could only do Aeroplan number for me, but after she has added my Aeroplan number, my husband's UA number disappeared from the reservation - i.e. when retrieved it under My Bookings, his UA number is not there anymore while my Aeroplan number is showing...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.