Wiki Posts
Search

Multi-City Online Booking Problem

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2019, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 25K
Red face Multi-City Online Booking Problem YVR-MSY-LIS-YVR

I had an odd Multi-City booking experience last night... whereby my itinerary *did* show up online, was selectable... but wouldn't book.
It stated something like, "Availability has changed since your search, try again."

YVR-DEN-IAH-MSY stop MSY-EWR-LIS stop LIS-EWR-YVR (taxes & fees= $218.11)
using: UA/TP/AC

I checked all sectors individually... ALL available. I couldn't guess at any fare rules I was breaking.
I called in... and the (newbie?) agent had *more* problems than I did trying to see available fares.
I got the feeling that I was the *first* customer this confused agent had ever served.... I eventually had to HUCA.

The second agent was very helpful, and constructed the fare by piecing together each segment
as it wouldn't combine segments in a simple A to B to C format... went away for 15 minutes consult... and it ticketed without problem.

Weird.

Last edited by bual; Feb 3, 2019 at 12:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.