Search

Eupgrades: Unable to process

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Ambassador, Air Canada Aeroplan - Super Elite
Originally Posted by Stranger
Time to phone AC...
Good advice..... I'm on hold as we speak

answered pretty quick... agent can still see my flight. ( and this time, the agent was a pleasure to deal with) She sees my reservation and sees that I am wait listed for business class. But oddly I can no longer access my booking via AirCanada.com or via the mobile app.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by piperdown
Good advice..... I'm on hold as we speak

answered pretty quick... agent can still see my flight. ( and this time, the agent was a pleasure to deal with) She sees my reservation and sees that I am wait listed for business class. But oddly I can no longer access my booking via AirCanada.com or via the mobile app.
@piperdown
Can you access it with the 014 ticket number on the saudi website?

https://www.saudia.com/

Go to Manage Bookings tab, and select the "e-Ticket" option and then enter your details.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Ambassador, Air Canada Aeroplan - Super Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
@piperdown
Can you access it with the 014 ticket number on the saudi website?

https://www.saudia.com/

Go to Manage Bookings tab, and select the "e-Ticket" option and then enter your details.

great tip ! my flight shows up. funny, i can see it on saudi but not AC !!!!
Old Feb 4, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: Aeroplan
I'm having the same issue with a current reservation - I can't access the eupgrades and it won't let me pick preferred seats without a charge. AC sees my Altitude status and Aeroplan number, so it's not a real issue, but I'm a fan of doing it myself...they said it's because it was booked by a third party (my company) but I've had no problem 100 times before...
Old Feb 1, 2020, 10:52 am

Programs: AC Altitude 50K
I am having nothing but problems with the new Air Canada system. I know I am not the only one but it is so irritating to have to call for everything, and then listen to that incredibly annoying music, along with regular announcements about how I should go to their website to do what I need to do. I would do that if their (very bad word!) website was working. I have been trying to do an eUpgrade for an upcoming flight for a couple of days. I can see online that business class is completely empty for the flight I want to upgrade. However, when I go to my booking, it tells me that it is unavailable for upgrading, despite my fare class being fine, the space being there, and me being within the window. I have eUpgrades that will expire at the end of the month and this is my only opportunity to use them, so I would like to use them. Not only that, but the reservation, which they changed with the new system, says I have both an outbound and inbound flight between the same two cities, in the same direction, on the same flights, on the same day, so it would be nice to know that they aren't going to cancel my actual homeward flight because of me not making one of the two flights. So here I sit, on hold with AC for the umpteenth time since their new system took over, for something that I used to be able to do easily online. Sorry for the rant, but I am so frustrated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.