Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Altitude benefit - eUpgrade Credits for eligible Flight Pass activities

Altitude benefit - eUpgrade Credits for eligible Flight Pass activities

Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: AC SE, Hilton Gold, Golf Canada Top 3%
Originally Posted by Diabeetus
With an unlimited FP, you would receive an additional 1250 status miles (AQM) for each month you have the pass. If you fly 100 segments one month, and 0 segments the next, then you would still only receive 1250 AQM per month.
Aw shucks, I was hoping that for each segment I fly I would receive 1250 miles...That would really add up the miles quickly...So I'm assuming that I wouldn't get credit for those 100 segments either. I thought I could do milk runs back and forth once per week to accumulate AQM/AQS.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by yeeg
Aw shucks, I was hoping that for each segment I fly I would receive 1250 miles...That would really add up the miles quickly...So I'm assuming that I wouldn't get credit for those 100 segments either.
@yeeg
That's why UFPs also have a flat AQM credit per month of the pass.
You are aware about that, right? Good thing you asked here first.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:04 pm

Programs: AC SE, Hilton Gold, Golf Canada Top 3%
Originally Posted by yyznomad
@yeeg
That's why UFPs also have a flat AQM credit per month of the pass.
You are aware about that, right? Good thing you asked here first.
Yes, 10000 per month but I had hoped for the extra 1250 per segment as part of bundle 2 in my selections...Guess I will have to find another way to reach SE.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by yeeg
Yes, 10000 per month but I had hoped for the extra 1250 per segment as part of bundle 2 in my selections...Guess I will have to find another way to reach SE.
That would have been awesome.

Well, at least you're in the right place when it comes to finding a way to reach SE.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:17 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
The monthly extra AQM you get as SE for the UFP amounts to 2500 miles (1250 for 50K as per OP). I just get eupgrade credits now instead of the bonus AQM (since I might use the eupgrades, although I never do use them all up).
Old Jan 3, 2019, 10:11 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
The monthly extra AQM you get as SE for the UFP amounts to 2500 miles (1250 for 50K as per OP). I just get eupgrade credits now instead of the bonus AQM (since I might use the eupgrades, although I never do use them all up).
I'm the opposite. I get AQM. Also worth noting, the bonus AQM does not credit to the MM program.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.