Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2019-2020 Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:04 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by RangerNS
I'm seeing a box that has them by calendar year, so that implies to me they don't "reset"
Last year was the first year this happened. The 2018 Priority Awards are good until the end of February. Until then, if you use Priority Awards, they should reduce your 2018 number, until it hits zero.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
If AC has implemented showing MM Lifetime AQM for everyone regardless of having reached 500K, then to me this shows that AC is listening, bit by bit.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
If AC has implemented showing MM Lifetime AQM for everyone regardless of having reached 500K, then to me this shows that AC is listening, bit by bit.
They are listening. I promise!
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:18 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I'm a little more cynical! AC probably figured the small programming change would save them significant time and money answering questions about how many miles people had accumulated.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
I'm a little more cynical! AC probably figured the small programming change would save them significant time and money answering questions about how many miles people had accumulated.
Still positive if they action annoyances of their front line workers.
canadiancow, JordanYVR and jc94 like this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 5:57 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
Do benefits apply retroactively if you hold off making your selection (latest is Nov I assume again?)

I am debating between eUp and 100% bonus miles. If I choose 100% bonus, will it apply the bonus back through all my trips I took up till the point I made my selection?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 6:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I don't have the option to select privileges. I'm SE, and I requalified for SE back in the summer, and I hit the 250k for a banked year a few weeks ago, so I'm definitely guaranteed to be SE next year.

AmericanBovine also doesn't have the option, but he's at 97.6k AQM, and will hit 100k after this weekend.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:14 pm

I’m misunderstanding.

If you hit 100K, you don’t have the option to choose 2 of 5 Select Privileges?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:18 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
Originally Posted by dennisthemenace
Do benefits apply retroactively if you hold off making your selection (latest is Nov I assume again?)

I am debating between eUp and 100% bonus miles. If I choose 100% bonus, will it apply the bonus back through all my trips I took up till the point I made my selection?
It should apply to the calendar year, yes. I have a coworker that selected for 2018 a few weeks ago and received a pile of 75% bonuses in one shot for flights throughout the year
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:20 pm

Sweet, thank you
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:23 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by dennisthemenace
I’m misunderstanding.

If you hit 100K, you don’t have the option to choose 2 of 5 Select Privileges?
he means he has not received the link yet to select his 2019 privileges....
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Fun thing: looks like I can add an eUp nominee for the eUps I have expiring in February.

My eUps may not go to waste after all.

Edited to correct info
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:16 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, MT Ambassador, HH Diamond, Accor Diamond, Avis President's Club, National Emerald Club
Priority rewards renewal

I just selected my AC select privileges and noticed my aeroplan priority rewards balance go from 4 priority rewards to 14....

do these not refresh at the end of the year?
if i use priority rewards now will they cut into the new ones i receive?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:17 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
If you hit the plus, you will see it says

2018/19 - 4
2019/20 - 10

it will eat through your old ones first until March
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Aker
I just selected my AC select privileges and noticed my aeroplan priority rewards balance go from 4 priority rewards to 14....

do these not refresh at the end of the year?
if i use priority rewards now will they cut into the new ones i receive?
You should have 2 lines of Priority Awards. Those expiring Feb 2019, and those expiring 2020. Until the end of February, and as long as you have awards expiring 2019, if you use priority awards, they will come out of the inventory that expires in February 2019. Then, it will take from the inventory that expires February 2020. Your inventory will not be restocked until about this time next year, if things remain as they are now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.