Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2019-2020 Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:19 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by dennisthemenace
Yup, altitude.aircanada.com
Okay, it should happen. If there is a sweep today, it could catch you. I don't think everyone is simultaneous in a sweep. I believe I was in the first sweep, and it wasn't until a couple of hours after 2-4 reported seeing the button.
dennisthemenace likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:20 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
Oh interesting! I just checked again and it's still there...phew!
Since you mentioned...you should know that I did attend my first FT YYZ "do" just before Xmas where I rubbed shoulders with many FT AC MMs so that must be why I got my red button! Afterall, I cannot dance the Carlton nor even Floss properly without making my friends laugh.
Not that I think we can figure out the AC IT quagmire, but perhaps they do it by date of qualification? I qualified on Dec 3. Or by Aeroplan number?!? Who knows.
So thats your secret sauce, huh?

I originally qualified in Nov 4, but it didn't post until mid-Dec because I had to go through an ORC process (IRROPS).

Yeah, who knows what their algorithm is...
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:43 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
I have now been bestowed with the magic red button from the AC IT gods.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
So it appears the "sweep" took place today (Jan 4) as I now have the red button to choose my SE100K privileges. It wasn't there yesterday.
Indeed--I got swept sometime this AM/early PM too^

chose 100% miles; 50 eupgrades; 12 eups for flight passes
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:14 pm

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber

Same here - and same selections.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: AC E50K, FPC Platinum
I was swept early December into P25K but the flights from the rest of the month brought me up to E35k, still unrecognized. I have a flight Monday I was hoping to have the new status go through before then, but sadly didn't get picked up today
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not yet here.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:57 pm

Programs: AC SE
For those that were part of the sweep so far, what status levels? All SE100K or has the sweep today included other status levels? Myself and Spouse qualified for lower status levels (25k and 75k) on Dec 27 but no option to select yet so didn’t get confirmed on the sweep yet.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC e75K, *G, SPG/MR PPE
Originally Posted by gcashin
For those that were part of the sweep so far, what status levels? All SE100K or has the sweep today included other status levels? Myself and Spouse qualified for lower status levels (25k and 75k) on Dec 27 but no option to select yet so didn’t get confirmed on the sweep yet.
I was swept on Dec 5 or 6th. E75K.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:35 pm

Programs: AC 50K, *A Gold
Got swept today, the red button to select privileges appeared and the logo for Prestige 25k on the top of the page as well.

Btw: I did a dummy booking on Air Canada's website, and it does show that I am now 25K upon entering my info, but when it comes to select my seat they still want to make me pay (lol, I thought that was a a benefit ... oh well guess I'll have to wait until March officially).
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by royal757
Got swept today, the red button to select privileges appeared and the logo for Prestige 25k on the top of the page as well.

Btw: I did a dummy booking on Air Canada's website, and it does show that I am now 25K upon entering my info, but when it comes to select my seat they still want to make me pay (lol, I thought that was a a benefit ... oh well guess I'll have to wait until March officially).
What kind of fare category/fare basis did you purchase? Are you trying to select a regular seat or a preferred seat?
Well, at least your P25K shows during the booking process!
Old Jan 4, 2019, 3:00 pm

Programs: AC E50K, FPC Platinum
Originally Posted by eastexpress
I was swept early December into P25K but the flights from the rest of the month brought me up to E35k, still unrecognized. I have a flight Monday I was hoping to have the new status go through before then, but sadly didn't get picked up today
Good things come to those who wait. My E35k status just showed up on the portal
Old Jan 4, 2019, 3:45 pm

Programs: AC FOTSG, DL WM
Originally Posted by gcashin
I was picked up early for P25K in the first week of December, then got swept to E35K today. The flights that put me over the threshold happened on 14 Dec.
Diabeetus likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Back from Costco, now swept. My wife, 35k, not yet.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:47 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber

Same here.

I haven't made my selections yet though. Might do the nominate a 50k this year instead of 100% miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.