Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2020/21 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2020/21 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:29 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by DNAwizard
I qualified for 2020/2021 on May 13, thanks to the banked SE threshold gift
You hit 250K for the year on May 13?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:47 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
You hit 250K for the year on May 13?
I did (happy face or sad thing, I'm not sure!).
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:49 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Given that I hit 100K about the same time, I think that's a lot of flying you're doing. But at some point, you just have to keep on smiling.
DNAwizard likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Wow/ouch. What will be your total AQM for the year?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Sounds like @DNAwizard will surpass my 2015 number, and might even outdo Dorian (didn't he do like 700K AQM in one calendar year? Or was that someone else? Maybe I'm thinking the pet guy?)
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Sounds like @DNAwizard will surpass my 2015 number, and might even outdo Dorian (didn't he do like 700K AQM in one calendar year? Or was that someone else? Maybe I'm thinking the pet guy?)
Where did you end up in 2015, was it over 600K, or did you quit trying in the 500s in the end? Imagine how many years of banked SE you'd have these days if the same policies had been in place a few years ago...
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Where did you end up in 2015, was it over 600K, or did you quit trying in the 500s in the end? Imagine how many years of banked SE you'd have these days if the same policies had been in place a few years ago...
I ended up with just over 510K AQM. I was on target for about 575K AQM but plans changed at the end of the year and I ended up not doing a bunch of TPACs.
Yeah, if I could've banked it back then... in 2.5 years went from 1MM to 2MM just like that. Oh well. Better now than never for the Altitude program.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:33 pm

I ended up with just over 510K AQM. I was on target for about 575K AQM but plans changed at the end of the year and I ended up not doing a bunch of TPACs.
Yeah, if I could've banked it back then... in 2.5 years went from 1MM to 2MM just like that. Oh well. Better now than never for the Altitude program.
And now you're just a FOTSG?... Will we ever see you back in the ranks of SE? Maybe for 2020/21?And now you're just a FOTSG?... with all those Basic, Standard, OAL, and X/I flights, will you even be SE? Are you even SE? Maybe for 2020/21?

Last edited by Adam Smith; Nov 20, 2018 at 7:05 pm
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And now you're just a FOTSG?... Will we ever see you back in the ranks of SE? Maybe for 2020/21?
I'm planning to hit 3MM in 2020. It was supposed to be 2019 but a bunch of things got in the way and bootstrapping my thing slowed that down.

And others have asked whether I'd be the youngest 3MM... I'm pretty sure I'm not even close. And in the near future I expect jlisi84 and 10yearoldsuperelite to be there!
canadiancow likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I'm planning to hit 3MM in 2020. It was supposed to be 2019 but a bunch of things got in the way and bootstrapping my thing slowed that down.

And others have asked whether I'd be the youngest 3MM... I'm pretty sure I'm not even close. And in the near future I expect jlisi84 and 10yearoldsuperelite to be there!
I think you overestimate how close 10yrold is.

He's on a MR this weekend to ensure he hits SE.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:15 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
And I can attest that @DNAwizard does not appear to have a muffintop, contrary to the belief that all MM have one.....

I am not sure if he will surpass @24left 's total for 2018 though.....
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:18 pm

Haha! I will not be anywhere near those impressive and numbers.
I had a heavy first half of the year with roughly 55k/mo. Revenue-travel slowed down during the Summer but reward-travel picked up (have to use the points and thankfully reward miles flown don't count right!). Revenue-travel picked up this Fall but at a much reduced pace. I should finish the year somewhere between 360k-380k.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
And I can attest that @DNAwizard does not appear to have a muffintop, contrary to the belief that all MM have one.....

IIANM, YEG_SE4Life is around 400/450K at the moment? I think 24left is just behind him? I could be wrong.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by Yhztraveller

Trust me, the muffintop is definitely budding

And yes, 24left has been flying pretty intensively this year as well. I wish I could have flown with her on a few of those trips.
24left likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 7:22 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
This is my 2018 total YTD, and my goal for 2019 (2020/21). Although, if I doubled the AQM next year I would reach the MM club.

Has anyone calculated the maximum AQM someone could earn from 1 segment???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.