Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2020/21 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your Super Elite S100K 2020/21 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2020, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by allbrosca
I have been waiting since December 15. AQM and AQD have posted for Dec 28 flights. AQD posted this morning. Nothing for Jan 2 flights yet.
That's my point.
I've been waiting since mid-December as well.

It makes sense to wait for the December 31 flights to post before they do another sweep.
allbrosca and canadiancow like this.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 8:47 pm

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by yyznomad
That's my point.
I've been waiting since mid-December as well.

It makes sense to wait for the December 31 flights to post before they do another sweep.
I get it, but I didnt have a Dec 31 flight to reference, closest was Jan 2
Old Jan 3, 2020, 10:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I get it, but I didnt have a Dec 31 flight to reference, closest was Jan 2
But if they're only running sweeps ever 2-3 weeks, would they do it the day the Dec 29 flights post, or the day the Dec 31 flights post?
Old Jan 4, 2020, 10:26 am

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by canadiancow
But if they're only running sweeps ever 2-3 weeks, would they do it the day the Dec 29 flights post, or the day the Dec 31 flights post?
I would guess the day after the Dec 31 flights post, but with AC and AP, who knows.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They better wait until they are confident all 2019 flights have posted. One year, my wife got 35k, than later, 50k. I guess they want to avoid that.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Stranger
They better wait until they are confident all 2019 flights have posted. One year, my wife got 35k, than later, 50k. I guess they want to avoid that.
Yeah realistically the sweep probably won't happen to later in the month at best... oh well.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 4:32 pm

Programs: AC 35K, Bonvoy & IHG Plat, Hertz Pres Circ
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
I've written a sternly worded letter to AC management demanding that all "lower qualification" SEs be given Z1.5, lower priority for eUps, and a new cabin between PY and J so as not to cheapen the product.
Indeed!

(j/k)

Love yyckerr's recommendation for class action, as well.

Congrats yyckerr.

Throttled off the end of the year to max time with the family during the holidays, aiming to do 'just enough' to be denied disembarking until PY has exited. LOL

AQM: 101,080
AQS: 82
AQD: 36,411

Happy travels to all for 2020!

AV8
yyckerr likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 8:35 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
AQM and AQD have posted for Dec 28 flights. AQD posted this morning.
Not mine. My AC segment hasn't posted, probably because of an FF# issue that I posted about in the Amadeus thread. My UA segment from the same day posted AQM a few days ago, but still no AQD (AC ticket, so it is eligible).

Nothing for Jan 2 flights yet.
My TP January 2nd flights posted yesterday
Old Jan 5, 2020, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
My TP January 2nd flights posted yesterday
AQM and AQS for Jan 2 posted today, but not AQD. Hoping for a sweep before my next flight in a couple of weeks!
Old Jan 5, 2020, 3:08 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
AQM and AQS for Jan 2 posted today, but not AQD. Hoping for a sweep before my next flight in a couple of weeks!
I am confused how the outcome of flights on Jan 2 could have an impact on anything.
canadiancow and RangerNS like this.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 3:11 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Nice. I guess you got the 3-month?
Got the 3 month. Hoping to enjoy the Vancouver Island spring/summer and spend most of April-Sept at home.

The AQM and AQD for the Dec 31st purchase posted on the 2nd.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
I am confused how the outcome of flights on Jan 2 could have an impact on anything.
Others have speculated that a sweep will not occur until Dec 31 flights post. Jan 2 is after Dec 31
Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Others have speculated that a sweep will not occur until Dec 31 flights post. Jan 2 is after Dec 31
I attributed your “hoping for a sweep before my next trip” comment to having something to do with your comment about a Jan 2 flight. I guess I lost the plot. My bad.
allbrosca likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We shall see tonight! A watched account never gets sweeped.
allbrosca likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.