Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Accumulation changes for Shenzhen Airlines!

Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

https://www.aeroplan.com/whats_new/n...093_2018_10_28

Effective October 28, 2018 note the following accrual structure changes for Shenzhen Airlines:

Earn 125% of the miles you fly in booking classes J, Z or R. For travel until October 27, 2018, earn 50%.

To learn more consult the Shenzhen Airlines accumulation structure right now.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 3:50 pm

Programs: TK *G
Interesting that domestic J (first) earns more than international J (business)

On another note, in 2016 I flew one SZ flight in an eligible fare class. The miles never got credited to AP and AP insisted that it was not an eligible fare class.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:43 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, AC 25k
Originally Posted by songsc
Interesting that domestic J (first) earns more than international J (business)

On another note, in 2016 I flew one SZ flight in an eligible fare class. The miles never got credited to AP and AP insisted that it was not an eligible fare class.
thats actually very possible. Lots travel booking site such as Ctrip in China actually not booking you to the class you booked , many times I found the fare class changes after booking, like booking regular seat through travel booking site and then after payment gone through they cancel your booking then book on wholesale class (I suppose its lower costs) which is not eligible for any mileage credits.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.