Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH F availability to Aeroplan

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2019, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by 24left
You don't know me and so far, I'm the only one who has taken the time to reply to you, to find other links, to give you info based on my experiences and those of others here.

Don't be rude and call anyone smug. You're annoyed because you can't find what you want. And if my reply is useless, why did you answer?
I'm rude for calling out someone for being rude. That's a first.
No - honestly was just trying to stop you from replying. Please allow other people to respond, you're not being helpful, and you typify why I rarely come on here, because smug people like yourself act like you're being helpful, but you're really just distracting away from others to provide feedback. As I said - i am curious if people have any other data points - you can move along now, thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I was also unable to find LH F space last week.

But the flights were all F0 or F1.
Thank you. What's interesting is i'm not finding space even when it's F5-F6. Hence why i think LH may have changed their partner release policy.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:01 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
There's availability in LH F from ORD and BOS to FRA next week.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
There's availability in LH F from ORD and BOS to FRA next week.
thank you - that's helpful.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 9:36 pm

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
I need to jump in because there is no need to attack 24Left who is one of the most helpful and active posters on this board. Yes, there are jerks on this board but 24left is not one of them and does not deserve to be the butt of your frustration
jc94, Nitehawk, SFO777 and 11 others like this.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 10:04 pm

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
To be fair, most of the misinterpretation on this forum occurs because the words we type convey only a fraction of the intent of the message. Tone and body language are impossible to discern on a written message board, even with the aid of emoticons (which I dislike using). I also detected a condescending tone in the reply to today's query, and while it may not have been intended that way, it was obviously received as such. Subsequent escalations in the exchange did not defuse the situation.
It may help if we answered questions to the best of our knowledge or, if the question is unclear or vague, seek clarity. Adopting a lecturing tone "First, you have not..." "Second, AC FT already has..." will likely induce a negative response. Making a declarative "you need to be creative and flexible" statement has an obvious implication. Linking to a specific post with the answer, instead of to a number of quasi-related threads that may or may not contain specific answers, is a good tactic.

I'm also struggling to learn the virtues of which I speak.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 11:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

Folks, let's stop talking about each other and talk about the thread topic which is LH F availability or lack thereof.

tcook052
AC forum mod.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.