Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC announces Montreal and Bordeaux seasonal service June 15 - September 15, 2019

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC announces Montreal and Bordeaux seasonal service June 15 - September 15, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 6:04 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by CZAMFlyer
If flying from BOD to YUL and wishing to connect onwards to or from YVR & YYC, can one buy a Prem Econ fare that offers seating in the PY cabin? There are 737Max and/or widebody aircraft with PY seats that ply these routes, including a seemingly ideal AC 815/305 connection using the same aircraft type, but a prospective buyer is unable to avoid the Mixed Class option and is stuffed into economy on the not-unsubstantial domestic portion of the journey. Can the airline not offer a fare that seats the buyer in a PY seat on both legs of a route flown by planes with PY seats inside 'em?
If the domestic leg is on a wide body it will book into PY into the whole way. If it's a narrowbody the domestic leg will be in Y.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:31 pm

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Originally Posted by eigenvector

If the domestic leg is on a wide body it will book into PY into the whole way. If it's a narrowbody the domestic leg will be in Y.
Thank you. Naturally, there is no widebody service between YUL & YYC, and the widebody departures to & from YVR necessitate excessive connection times (ie: overnight or min 6 hours) in Montreal - or a bleak transit through YYZ. This new service offers no improvement to my Dad's current travel, so I think I'll suggest he stay with his existing range of itineraries.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 5:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

After deleting a few posts let's please focus this discussion on the thread topic at hand and leave the matter of award surcharges or the future look of an AC-owned AP for other threads.

tcook052
AC forum mod.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.