Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Big Shout out to the two Sabrina’s on AC152 YYZ-YYC on September 9th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2018, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE

Our flight had changed gates three times within an hour in YYZ. I was first in line in Zone 1 when I kept noticing this frail senior standing on the side, a little wobbly. She simply caught my attention and I asked her if she was OK. She was sweet and said yes and wished she had asked for assistance. The gate agents were busy, lots going on, so I asked her if she would like to board with we.

Zone 1 was called and I asked her to join me, the gate agent said we are boarding Zone 1 and I said she is with me, we both walked down the bridge and she said for me to go on as she was slow. I went on to sit in my seat and asked the in- charge Sabrina that this frail senior was on her way and would probably need and enjoy a glass of water. The senior boarded, thanked me for my help and went into her seat. The second Sabrina came by and let me know she got her water and really appreciated the refreshment.

I do not know why, but I cried and thought of my mom, who has passed? I got up and went to both Sabrina’s and said that she can have what ever she wants, I don’t care as I will pay for it all, but I do not want her to know it was me. At the end of the flight they told me that she was looked after and it was fine, no charge. I have no idea who this woman was, just saw one of our seniors in need and did not want her to fall through the cracks.

A big public thank you for both Sabrina’s and yes, I did write into Air Canada and they did call me to say thank you. I just wanted to share, that being nice to each other actually feel goods.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Nicely done! ^
longtimeflyin likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: Air France Flying Blue, Altitude SE-100k, AAdvantage, United Mileage Plus, WS rewards, BonVoy Titan
High fives to HerpaYVR!
longtimeflyin likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 8:42 am
Suspended

Programs: AC
Well done and even more impressive than your generosity is that Air Canada called you.

That is shocking and very very well done.

Good job done by all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.