AC Rogue Benefits for UA Gold?

Old Aug 17, 2018, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

AC Rogue Benefits for UA Gold?

Hey FTers,

I'll be travelling to MAN next month to start my Masters programme from YYZ. The only non-stop flight is operated by AC Rogue, a discount brand of AC. My return flight is on mainline (LHR->YYZ) which should in theory give me all my UA benefits (FTers correct me if I'm wrong with mixed Rogue/Mainline flights). Just thought I'd check to make sure that I get access to the same benefits from my UA Gold when flying AC Rogue as flying AC mainline (i.e. priority everything, lounge access, extra bag, 100% PQM on UA, etc.) as I think this is the first time I've gone Rogue!

Safe Travels,

James
Old Aug 17, 2018, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
It's Rouge.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:03 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by j2simpso
Hey FTers,

I'll be travelling to MAN next month to start my Masters programme from YYZ. The only non-stop flight is operated by AC Rogue, a discount brand of AC. My return flight is on mainline (LHR->YYZ) which should in theory give me all my UA benefits (FTers correct me if I'm wrong with mixed Rogue/Mainline flights). Just thought I'd check to make sure that I get access to the same benefits from my UA Gold when flying AC Rogue as flying AC mainline (i.e. priority everything, lounge access, extra bag, 100% PQM on UA, etc.) as I think this is the first time I've gone Rogue!

Safe Travels,

James
Yes you will. Lounge access and baggage allowance being the main ones.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:50 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
It's Rouge.
It feels more like rogue.
Kamalaasaa and Neil791 like this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
It's Rouge.
and it's not a discount brand of AC

But on a serious note, to the OP, as per the others, yes, you'll get the same benefits as mainline.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
As others have said, its not a 'discount' brand it just feels that way.....you still pay inflated prices but get half the comfort / service

I think they should consider renaming it as 'Rogue' as the noun is defined as someone who is dishonest and/or unprincipled....if the shoe fits
Dolphin2 likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Neil791
As others have said, its not a 'discount' brand it just feels that way.....you still pay inflated prices but get half the comfort / service

I think they should consider renaming it as 'Rogue' as the noun is defined as someone who is dishonest and/or unprincipled....if the shoe fits
You would enjoy the original Rouge Intro thread in this forum then.
skybluesea and Dolphin2 like this.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When the OP comes back to let us know their experience on Rouge, remember you said it 1st post, "discount brand"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.