AC739 Daily Delays - Why?

Old Aug 18, 2018, 6:06 pm

It's still delayed daily ... if it wasn't for the delays, I would book this flight as the (non-delayed) time is perfect for me... I used to take this flight a lot, and it was always on time before
Old Aug 20, 2018, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by phdtraveller
It's still delayed daily ... if it wasn't for the delays, I would book this flight as the (non-delayed) time is perfect for me... I used to take this flight a lot, and it was always on time before
Seems like AC are short of metal for this particular flight. Each day with a delayed flight, the incoming plane arrives from a long haul mission 1 - 2 hours before AC739 departure time (not enough time for a turnaround).
I hope AC will find a solution to this ASAP because 34% on-time rate is scandalous.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 7:37 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by phdtraveller
Ya, I noticed this too. This is the 787 right? I am guessing the arriving aircraft is consistently delayed as well.
? AC does not have enough financial penalties to care. Bring in EU regulations.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 8:40 pm

Programs: AC50K, OZ*G
Update: Made a complaint (via e-mail) to attempt to get hotel and layover costs reimbursed. Didn't really think I would get anything but they sent me a $300 eCoupon. Covers my costs for hotels, and etc... But requires me to purchase an Air Canada ticket :/

On the other hand, looks like OTP has improved!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.