Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Is There a Way to Report Outstanding Service?

Question: Is There a Way to Report Outstanding Service?

Old Jul 31, 2018, 6:22 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by StuckInYYZ
Air Canada is never happy until you are unhappy.
Come on. That old chestnut??

Am I reading a CBC article comments section in error? Every 10th poster seems to think it so humorous to state that so called joke.
Stranger likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:18 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by mromalley
Last time I wanted to acknowledge outstanding flight crew service, ACYYZ/SD suggested I email their boss. According to Linkedin it is,

Anup R. Arand
Senior Director, In Flight Service - Air Canada

You could also send a message to ACYYZ/SD to confirm.

Will send you a PM.

You could send a message to our resident SD, ACYYZ/SD and ask for his current b
Old Aug 1, 2018, 2:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I wrote in a commendation about an awesome SD. I mentioned it to her the last time we flew together (months after the commendation). She had not heard about it at all.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I wrote in a commendation about an awesome SD. I mentioned it to her the last time we flew together (months after the commendation). She had not heard about it at all.
Same happened to me about a Concierge. She had never heard about it.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 8:38 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by canadiancow
My point exactly. I got a form letter. They got nothing.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 11:30 pm

Programs: AC.SE
Originally Posted by Cozmo456
My point exactly. I got a form letter. They got nothing.
I had the same experience as you in one respect: I sent in two compliment letters on the same day, one related to cabin crew and the other to the concierge group. The replies I received were bland and identical, and didnt reference the specific individuals I had mentioned.

AC made a modest effort to acknowledge these letters in the past. They might still have been using a template, but the AC people replying at least modified the responses somewhat to reflect what I said and to reference the people I mentioned.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 1:28 am

I did not think that people write reviews any. You will also have to write a review, after your first flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.