Search

HELP:) Upgrade on AC857 LHR to YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2018, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat., AC Alt. E50+, AP DD; BA Gold, OW Emerald
HELP:) Upgrade on AC857 LHR to YYZ

Hi All,

I'm looking to assist my wife with her upgrade request. She's paid full fare economy and J was crazy high at the time of booking. There is P = 9 available. What is the best way approaching an upgrade for this flight? She is SE 100K and has enough Aeroplan points to do a star alliance request if that's the better route. However, her original request was premium economy, and it seems to be sold out.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 5:49 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
https://services.aircanada.com/eupgw...vice/eupgrade/
mileageking likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 6:00 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Please confirm what fare you mean, if you actually paid for Latitude Y/B and it’s P9 phoning for an upfare could actually be reasonable.

If not are above, you can upgrade Lat at time of booking for a reasonable number of credits and no copay (not that SE pay it anyway).

Of course that might need Z space or R space or something according to the call center.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 6:30 pm

OP, ask your wife to call AC SE desk and request upg from Lat fare (full fare economy) to biz cabin using 11 credits.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 6:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Or ask your wife to log into her eUpgrade account and perform the ugprade request.
canadiancow and jc94 like this.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat., AC Alt. E50+, AP DD; BA Gold, OW Emerald
Thanks all. I’ve let her Know...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.