Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

15% off eligible AC Flex, Latitude, PE and Business for Amex Platinum cardholders

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15% off eligible AC Flex, Latitude, PE and Business for Amex Platinum cardholders

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2019, 7:07 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Anyone having an issue this morning with these codes? I am getting an error:

We weren’t able to find any flights that match what you’re looking for. Try entering different travel dates/another destination or, if the option is available, select 'My dates are flexible'. Our Online Timetable offers more information on flight schedules.

You can also contactAir Canada Reservations to see if one of our Star Alliance partners offers this route (no service fee applies).

If i search for flights without the code, AC.com magically finds the flights i want.

Also, getting errors linking out from Google flights to AC.com.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: AC SE100K, 2MM
It has to be a station with a direct AC Flight. For example I tried to book to SIN and got that message but HKG was fine.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
I get the same error yyz to yyj so I'm not sure what's up there.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Plumber
Anyone having an issue this morning with these codes? I am getting an error:

We weren’t able to find any flights that match what you’re looking for. Try entering different travel dates/another destination or, if the option is available, select 'My dates are flexible'. Our Online Timetable offers more information on flight schedules.

You can also contactAir Canada Reservations to see if one of our Star Alliance partners offers this route (no service fee applies).

If i search for flights without the code, AC.com magically finds the flights i want.

Also, getting errors linking out from Google flights to AC.com.
This might have something to do with this, which popped a short while ago:

Plumber likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 8:27 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Just a reminder even if the AC website is working:

"This offer is valid on eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or under the Air Canada Express banner as indicated only."
Old Mar 28, 2019, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by 24left
Just a reminder even if the AC website is working:

"This offer is valid on eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or under the Air Canada Express banner as indicated only."
it was the AC website issues.

i was looking for Ac flights.

I finally got it work as expected.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Plumber

it was the AC website issues.

i was looking for Ac flights.

I finally got it work as expected.

Right, but @diddy wrote

Originally Posted by diddy
It has to be a station with a direct AC Flight. For example I tried to book to SIN and got that message but HKG was fine.
So I just posted a reminder that the promo code had limitations unrelated to AC website issues.
Plumber likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by 24left
Right, but [MENTION=84277]So I just posted a reminder that the promo code had limitations unrelated to AC website issues.
Got it. Thanks

I was aware of this stuff, but I guess others may not be.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 3:32 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
no longer an issue

Last edited by yyz_atc_qq; Mar 28, 2019 at 5:56 pm Reason: issue resolved
Old Apr 28, 2019, 5:56 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Anyone have any idea when this promo will be run again ? Maybe based on LY dates or some inside guesstimate ?
Old May 28, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: Recovering long-time AC SE100K (currently E50K), Accor Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz President's Circle
The Amex promo is running again, but I notice this time the 15% applies only to non-business class fares. For business class, the discount drops to 10%.

Check that dream destination off your bucket list and save up to 15% with Air Canada®*.No matter where you’re flying this year for business or pleasure, you can save with Air Canada. Discount applies to base fares, Standard and above, before applicable taxes and fees at aircanada.com:

• 15% off Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy and Premium Rouge
• 10% off Air Canada Signature Class and Business Class
I hope this isn't the new normal.
Old May 29, 2019, 7:56 am

How does one get a code?
Old May 29, 2019, 8:32 am

Programs: Recovering long-time AC SE100K (currently E50K), Accor Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by llbean
How does one get a code?
If you have an eligible American Express card (e.g. Platinum), you receive the code by email. If only it was so easy as to be able to request a code. I, for one, could easily use more than one!
Old May 30, 2019, 7:53 pm

I'm trying to use one of these codes to book a YYZ-FRA trip but can't get it to display Standard Fares when the promo code is entered. According to the T&C Standard should be eligible for the promo but I can't get it to display them for any dates, on any Euro destinations I've checked (FRA, MUC, CDG, ZRH). It just shows Basic and Flex. Standard shows up if I don't enter the code so its not an availability issue. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT - I called Reservations and they looked up the code and said it was only eligible for Flex and up, which obviously is not what the email states. I guess my only option is to send a copy of the email to Customer Relations and hope they issue a replacement code.

Last edited by laner; May 30, 2019 at 8:42 pm Reason: Added updated info
Old May 31, 2019, 3:11 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd
Has this been widely received? Have about 10 Plats and none have received a code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.