Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

7 Days to Deposit Aeroplan bonus Miles from Costco membership promo?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: hahaha

Hi,

I've been eyeing this one flight's award availability for a long time now, and the number of seats available that it has is whittling away quickly.

A while ago, I took advantage of the new Costco membership promotion (2k miles) to bump my balance up to get this reward.

On Saturday I deposited the 2x1000 AP miles vouchers, and they said it would take 7 days for it to enter my account.

It only hit me now that the 7 days could mean calendar days or business days, which for an award flight with a couple seats left spells a ticking time bomb. Not sure if anyone has any experience with depositing miles via PIN code directly, but if they could advise whether the 7 days are calendar or business days, that would be perfect!

If it's business days, honestly I might just either hope by mid-week the seat's still available or I'll take some desperate action (transfer between accounts to make balance) or something like that.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.