Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to reset aeroplan password?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2018, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

I m trying to help a senior (relative) who has lost access to his aeroplan online account. I can not seem to find a link to reset password on the aeroplan website nor a way to contact support. I tried calling the number on the back of the card and there isn't anyone to talk to. Is there any way to get in touch with aeroplan? I even tried contacting their media/PR email but have received no response.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 10:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Originally Posted by kenwood
I m trying to help a senior (relative) who has lost access to his aeroplan online account. I can not seem to find a link to reset password on the aeroplan website nor a way to contact support. I tried calling the number on the back of the card and there isn't anyone to talk to. Is there any way to get in touch with aeroplan? I even tried contacting their media/PR email but have received no response.
Right there below Log In when you click on that big orange rectangle top right of home page for Aeroplan then look for:

Forgot your Aeroplan Number or password?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Right there below Log In when you click on that big orange rectangle top right of home page for Aeroplan then look for:

Forgot your Aeroplan Number or password?
I already tried the password link, but it requires the password hint, which we don't have.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 4:47 am

Which means there is no email address on file. You'll have to call in to add one or to add a cell phone number to be able to receive the password reset code. Assuming they absolutely cannot remember the answer to their secret question.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

I already tried calling in using the number listed on the aeroplan site. It is just a self service system with no one to talk to.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by kenwood
I already tried calling in using the number listed on the aeroplan site. It is just a self service system with no one to talk to.
"If you tried to retrieve your password on aeroplan.com and were unsuccessful, call the Aeroplan Contact Centre 1-800-361-5373 and request the web support option."

Maybe that will get you to a human (during normal work hours).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.