Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Girls gone wild on AC007 – NOT GOOD

Old Apr 21, 18, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred, Nexus/GE

Wanted to share as I have live Wi-Fi today

Sitting in PY next to a fellow F/T SE 1 Million Miler and we have four air Canada flight staff members having a party. We have the one in PY in 13G, two in Y and one in J. They are all in and around the 13G two in the actual seat so the poor guy in 12G is getting the back of his seat bumped and they are having a great old time. The blonde from J is bring the good booze and food from J and they are having their own party! They are getting drunk and are loud, rude.
After an hour the in charge finally broke the party up. This is totally unacceptable behaviour, flaunting their privileges! I think the blond just read what I am writing and just bumped me hard!! I should use a smaller computer than my commodore 64!

Nine hours to go until HKG, I am afraid to close my eyes now!
wrp96 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 18, 6:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, HH Diamond, Accor Gold
From past posts of yours, in surprised you didn't join in
wrp96, Domat and longtimeflyin like this.
Old Apr 21, 18, 6:34 pm

Programs: AC S100K, Bonvoy Titanium
Report this. If the were in uniform even worse.

As an aside, you're technically only allowed to go down cabins, not up. Ie J can visit PY and Y, but Y should not be partying in PY or J.
Old Apr 21, 18, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
From past posts of yours, in surprised you didn't join in
ya right, I am too old! these are all size 4 women, there is only so much room in these aisles.

Plus I was having great deep and meaningful conversation with a fellow F/T ,who is asleep now!
Old Apr 21, 18, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yvr76 View Post
Report this. If the were in uniform even worse.

As an aside, you're technically only allowed to go down cabins, not up. Ie J can visit PY and Y, but Y should not be partying in PY or J.
Not in uniform. The two of us agreed that it was not very professional and they were loud! I did report this from way up here. I also notice the fellow in 12 G was on the air Canada customer service site?

lights are out and most folks are sleeping. I have Wi-Fi so I am trying to see what restrictions there may be???
Old Apr 21, 18, 7:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
@HerpaYvr

Did you mention this to the SD?

Of course it’s easy for us to give you advice but I think it might be worth taking their photos and letting them know you just sent them to AC with a report

......who just whispered about AC employees “cheapening the cabins”.....
Old Apr 21, 18, 7:24 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
How do you know for sure they're AC staff?
jmiller45 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 18, 8:29 pm

Programs: Irrelevant
This thread is a perfect example of what's wrong with FT. People making all sorts of assumptions and allegations in the absence of any clear facts.

I checked with a couple of sources and there are no non-rev pax in J and one non-rev in PY, the non-rev in PY is not IFS and happens to be male.

So, it seems the 007 partiers are nothing more the revenue paying partiers - the likes of which some here on FT like to encourage and post about. :-/
Old Apr 22, 18, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by jaysona View Post
This thread is a perfect example of what's wrong with FT. People making all sorts of assumptions and allegations in the absence of any clear facts.

I checked with a couple of sources and there are no non-rev pax in J and one non-rev in PY, the non-rev in PY is not IFS and happens to be male.

So, it seems the 007 partiers are nothing more the revenue paying partiers - the likes of which some here on FT like to encourage and post about. :-/
Good point, i guess the one gentlemen who came on board at the end with his Rouge lanyard with his air Canada Rouge picture ID was a good hint. The fact they were all talking shop, was another, they all knew much of the working crew, were constantly come back from J with treats etc. the carry on luggage that air canada crew have normally, i will give you that one, that anyone can buy or borrow the luggage, so strong evidence, but cant hang my hat on that one.

I would be more than comfortable putting money that we are correct. Also when the SD came to ask the girls to cool it and return to their seat, well that conversation was easily heard by us, so pretty sure i am correct, but thanks for pointing out that some times folks do jump to assumptions and quick conclusions and then there are those who ensure they are correct with their observations utilizing many of heir skills and experiences
Old Apr 22, 18, 6:11 am

Programs: On Sabbatical, BA Bronze
Jaysona, looks like you may have been looking at the wrong flight. With HerpaYvr's history here I doubt he would have mistaken crew for otherwise.

Is it possible they bought tickets as there was no way they could all go non-rev?
Old Apr 22, 18, 6:29 am
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr View Post
Good point, i guess the one gentlemen who came on board at the end with his Rouge lanyard with his air Canada Rouge picture ID was a good hint. The fact they were all talking shop, was another, they all knew much of the working crew, were constantly come back from J with treats etc. the carry on luggage that air canada crew have normally, i will give you that one, that anyone can buy or borrow the luggage, so strong evidence, but cant hang my hat on that one.

I would be more than comfortable putting money that we are correct. Also when the SD came to ask the girls to cool it and return to their seat, well that conversation was easily heard by us, so pretty sure i am correct, but thanks for pointing out that some times folks do jump to assumptions and quick conclusions and then there are those who ensure they are correct with their observations utilizing many of heir skills and experiences
That's about as conclusive evidence supporting a theory that these individuals were staff members as it can get -unless people were also wearing stolen ID on an aircraft.
Old Apr 22, 18, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We know that AC monitors this forum. Hopefully they will take this thread seriously.
Queen B and longtimeflyin like this.
Old Apr 22, 18, 8:32 am

Programs: Air France Flying Blue, Altitude SE-100k, AAdvantage, United Mileage Plus, WS rewards, BonVoy Titan
Revenue pax acting up on a long haul: bad
Non-Revenue pax acting up on a long haul: very bad
Either way the SD will probably have to explain this, since as mentioned AC monitors this forum.
Old Apr 22, 18, 8:40 am

Programs: Erstwhile Accidental AC E35K
​​​​​​​One of the worst things about flying these days is that there are other people on the airplane.
Old Apr 22, 18, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
One of the worst things about flying these days is that there are other people on the airplane.

Basically I want this...

HerpaYvr and Itzitzitz like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: