Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: may i book a multi trip with two open jaw and one stop?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: may i book a multi trip with two open jaw and one stop?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan
may i book a multi trip with two open jaw and one stop?

i would like to book an award ticket as below:
09/02 JFK to CAN or SZX
09/06 HKG to TPE
09/15 TPE to SZX
09/30 HKG to JFK

Is it available?
If no, how can i fix?
BTW, if i book the first flight First class, but other is business class and Economy, do i need to pay 210,000+ tax? or 105,000+75,000+tax?

Thank you!

Last edited by sjwang; Apr 17, 2018 at 8:37 pm
Old Apr 17, 2018, 7:17 am

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by sjwang
i would like to book a award ticket as below:
09/02 JFK to CAN or SZX
09/06 HKG to TPE
09/15 TPE to SZX
09/30 HKG to JFK

Is it available?
If no, how can i fix?
BTW, if i book the first flight First class, but other is business class and Economy, do i need to pay 210,000+ tax? or 105,000+75,000+tax?

Thank you!
Only one open jaw is allowed.

If one flight is booked as First, the entire itinerary is priced as First. If First award availability comes available on other flights, you can it's no charge to change the flight to First.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 4:30 pm

Programs: hahaha
I know this might not apply to SZX-HKG, but the airports are pretty connected by one train transfer (granted, yeah, it's across an international boundary)

Doing my own future mini-RTW research, would Aeroplan consider changing airports at HND and NRT an open jaw? SHA, PVG? EWR/JFK/LGA? Washington? It would be pretty crappy if it was strict one airport only, since it would make travelling domestic Japan slightly more difficult if I had to find availability on domestic NH flights from NRT!
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:29 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by Bryan Tran
I know this might not apply to SZX-HKG, but the airports are pretty connected by one train transfer (granted, yeah, it's across an international boundary)

Doing my own future mini-RTW research, would Aeroplan consider changing airports at HND and NRT an open jaw? SHA, PVG? EWR/JFK/LGA? Washington? It would be pretty crappy if it was strict one airport only, since it would make travelling domestic Japan slightly more difficult if I had to find availability on domestic NH flights from NRT!
Generally airports in the same city are considered co-terminals, so an open jaw wouldn't apply here.
Bryan Tran likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.