Earn Your Wings (EYW) 2018 v7

Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:34 pm

Me too.

I suspect most of us signed up for Team Silver Dart.
Therefore......

Ultimate Champion Badge

Go team, go! If you’re on the winning team, get an additional 50% bonus on all the Wings you earned by participating in your Team’s Challenge Badge. This Badge will be awarded on August 27th, 2018.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 1:29 pm

Programs: AC SE100K/*G, Nexus
Originally Posted by tracon
... This Badge will be awarded on August 27th, 2018.
So, October-ish then?

canopus27 likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 7:44 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
This mornings email from EYW Team. We continue to do their work for them!

"The crediting team has come back asking to see your proof of upgrades in order to credit you for those – screencaps of your upgrade account is also fine. Thank you!
Best regards,
the Earn Your Wings team"
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:13 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by traacs

"The crediting team has come back asking to see your proof of upgrades in order to credit you for those screencaps of your upgrade account is also fine. Thank you!
Best regards,
This reminds me of working with IT support. The mind boggles, you have to send them something they should not only have actually picked up but something that should be accessible.

And a screenshot or screencap? Talk about easy to fake. Send it as a bmp, Im not sure AC IT can deal with modern image formats like jpg.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I'm a little concerned that they've responded to some of my emails but not all of them.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by traacs

"The crediting team has come back asking to see your proof of upgrades in order to credit you for those screencaps of your upgrade account is also fine. Thank you!
Best regards,
Received the same message verbatim.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:41 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I'm a little concerned that they've responded to some of my emails but not all of them.
Yes, me too. I'd be slightly happier if I had at least received an acknowledgement (and ideally a case or reference number) for every email.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by canopus27
Yes, me too. I'd be slightly happier if I had at least received an acknowledgement (and ideally a case or reference number) for every email.
.... and with that, I've just received an acknowledgment of an email I sent them on August 4th

No resolution yet... my son is still missing badges ... but at least an acknowledgment that they've received my email.

Good.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:27 pm

I received a email this morning. I'm pretty sure they meant to forward my email to someone else, but instead they hit reply.

Subject "Scott Kennedy"

Scott Kennedy (who always sends in identical e-mails to [AmericanBovine's real name] at the same minute, which is really weird) is missing some Buy on the Fly Badges.

Best regards,

the Earn Your Wings team / mh
First of all, don't call your customers weird.

Second, what do you expect? We were on the same PNR for 95% of our flights, and we're having identical issues getting things credited. We wrote one email, changed the names and specific issues, stuck it in the web form, submitted it, hit back, and submitted the other one. I'd love if I could just send one email per issue, but our lounge badges/upgrades/BOB don't quite overlap, and the form asks for one username/name/Aeroplan number.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:40 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
I received a email this morning. I'm pretty sure they meant to forward my email to someone else, but instead they hit reply.

Subject "Scott Kennedy"

First of all, don't call your customers weird.

Second, what do you expect? We were on the same PNR for 95% of our flights, and we're having identical issues getting things credited. We wrote one email, changed the names and specific issues, stuck it in the web form, submitted it, hit back, and submitted the other one. I'd love if I could just send one email per issue, but our lounge badges/upgrades/BOB don't quite overlap, and the form asks for one username/name/Aeroplan number.
I don't believe they called you weird. They said it was weird that your messages always follow American cow and they were identicle.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
I don't believe they called you weird. They said it was weird that your messages always follow American cow and they were identicle.
Still unprofessional, especially when you're going to accidentally send it to the customer instead of the colleague.

And I explained above why I don't think it's weird. It's just efficient.
Seat13F_AC_CRJ and jc94 like this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:05 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Still unprofessional, especially when you're going to accidentally send it to the customer instead of the colleague.

And I explained above why I don't think it's weird. It's just efficient.
I am not disagreeing with you. Merely just clarifying one point.
jc94 likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Saturday and nothing has disappeared. Of course, nothing appeared either, so a mixed result.....

On the mistaken reply issue, and reading between the lines a bit, the processes seem unable to handle the volumes. If all emails go through /mh (in and out) without a case number and there is a "crediting team" of several potential recipients back there somewhere, then I think we have identified how inquiries get bogged down or just disappear.
canopus27 and canadiancow like this.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by chriscol1
Saturday and nothing has disappeared.
Not yet, anyway. The day is young
Old Aug 11, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Went back through the @acearnWings Twitter feed to find this gem from March 12th.

Wishful thinking on their part? Misplaced hope on ours?
--
13F

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.