Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Your Wings (EYW) 2018 v7

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by canopus27
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Ahhh, Saturday! Time for badges to disappear!

I offer Monty Python Deja Vu ....
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:26 am

Programs: AC SE
I received 6 more lounge badges this morning and those that posted yesterday were not taken away. Good luck finding a pattern.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:51 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jasdou
I received 6 more lounge badges this morning and those that posted yesterday were not taken away. Good luck finding a pattern.
And...... I just got 67 lounge badges just now. So that is what I get for talking too soon this morning.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:55 am

Nothing but lounge badges across the leaderboard board for the top 50 right now.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: SE 100K MM,UA Gold, Marriott Titanium,Hilton Diamond, Golden Circle Jade, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by chriscol1
And...... I just got 67 lounge badges just now. So that is what I get for talking too soon this morning.
yesterday 3, today 41, more to come
Old Aug 4, 2018, 10:36 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott - Titanium
I got all my lounge badges. Now I’m waiting for my missing flights since April...
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Awesome! The numbers are accurate too

Now AmericanBovine and I only have 8 outstanding items.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:53 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Awesome! The numbers are accurate too

Now AmericanBovine and I only have 8 outstanding items.
I see that the two of you are still straddling 10 and 11. I'll be watching from the sidelines to see the final ranking.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by smallmj
I see that the two of you are still straddling 10 and 11. I'll be watching from the sidelines to see the final ranking.
If we're not both in top 10, there will be issues. We're missing a LOT of wings.

Our outstanding requests are worth over 10k each right now.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:47 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Received a bunch of lounge visit badges all dated Aug 4th so will need to check my spreadsheet.

All of my up , up and away badges are still missing.
--
13F
Old Aug 8, 2018, 6:30 am

I wonder if my upgrade badges will ever post. Or my badges for flights that have posted to Aeroplan but not EYW.

Thousands of wings (and for AmericanBovine, half a million miles) are on the line.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 6:52 am

I wonder if my upgrade badges will ever post. Or my badges for flights that have posted to Aeroplan but not EYW.
Thousands of wings (and for AmericanBovine, half a million miles) are on the line.
Same thing here - approx 11K missing - if everything posts (upgrades and a few missing flights), I am top ten (#7 or #8 is my guess).
I have sent in the information, but never heard any confirmation back that they got the emails, so I will be re-sending in a few days if necessary.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by chriscol1
Same thing here - approx 11K missing - if everything posts (upgrades and a few missing flights), I am top ten (#7 or #8 is my guess).
I have sent in the information, but never heard any confirmation back that they got the emails, so I will be re-sending in a few days if necessary.
You're "high enough" that I wouldn't be too worried, unless they post badges for others but not you. Not that I don't think you shouldn't push for what you're owed. Just that 10k wings for you is 10k miles.

We're sitting at 10/11, which is obviously an issue. 10k wings each for us is 520k miles.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 1:22 pm

You're "high enough" that I wouldn't be too worried, unless they post badges for others but not you.
I would like to think so, but cannot quite bring myself yet to that level of confidence in posting consistency.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:49 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
My calculations have me 50 wings away from the next 2000 wing threshold. Crap.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.