Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post your Super Elite S100K 2019/20 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Post your Super Elite S100K 2019/20 Benefit Year Qualification/Requalification Here!

Old May 7, 2018, 12:59 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Passed AQD handily and should have passed AQM a couple of weeks ago. Except for my recent YVR-SYD in J flight didn't credit. Am waiting on Aeroplan and Air Canada to sort this out.

6 to 11 weeks - seriously? Sigh.
Old May 7, 2018, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
I always wanted to start a long lasting thread, and so here I am.

In any event, I see based on flights booked that MrsITAG and I will hit 30,000 miles by Feb 28th, the earliest run ever. I hit SE in June. I suspect the same if not earlier.
OP here.

Me and MrsITAG will hit SE probably June 7. After that, the plan is to burn down miles, take other airlines when convenient. Most of my flights are YYZ to US, and intra-US, and United pricing often comes across better.
Old May 7, 2018, 8:23 pm

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
I forgot about this thread!
I completed all requirements mid-April (AQD > 20k and about 195k AQM). I still have quite a bit of flying left for this year and should hit >350k AQM by year end. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad !
Old May 7, 2018, 8:32 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
No one else has qualified for 2019 SE100K yet?

If my calculations are correct, I should be requalifying for SE100K later this month. Then it's time to start burning my Aeroplan miles...
Some of us are bottom-feeders... I've only got 65K AQM and 14.5K AQD
Jebby_ca likes this.
Old May 8, 2018, 9:13 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Plumber
Dont be offended-- I see the same 'No records' and $0 AQD...
I have no idea if this should be in this thread given the posts above, or in the AC website thread or in the complaints thread - since it does relate to ALL 3.......

Yesterday, we had $0 and "No Records"
Last night we had $AQD and "Records" were back

And right now, we have.....this cr@p
What exactly goes on in the posting department over there?

Dear AC/Aeroplan - if I'm flying too much and it's breaking your slide rule*, please let me know. LOL

slide rule
ˈslīd ˌro͞ol/
noun
  1. a ruler with a sliding central strip, marked with logarithmic scales and used for making rapid calculations, especially multiplication and division
Old May 8, 2018, 9:16 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by 24left
slide rule
ˈslīd ˌro͞ol/
noun
  1. a ruler with a sliding central strip, marked with logarithmic scales and used for making rapid calculations, especially multiplication and division
Hahaha....LOL
Old May 8, 2018, 1:30 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC .99MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
If my segments counted, I would have re-qualified a week ago for AQS, although I would only be halfway on AQM.

This might be the first year ever that my actual miles flown is => AQM!
Old May 8, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Same here with even less AQD.
Old May 8, 2018, 3:35 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
I'm only at about 50k AQM and 7k AQD - the AQD hasn't been updated with the most recent flights though.
Old May 8, 2018, 6:45 pm

Programs: AC*SE 1MM. a bunch of hotel programs.
passed 100k and $20k in April.
Old May 8, 2018, 8:26 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I am sure that each of us is a bottom feeder from some other person's perspective. Each of us is probably a very frequent flier from another person's perspective. It's all in the eye of the beholder.
BlondeBomber and vernonc like this.
Old May 9, 2018, 3:21 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
I am sure that each of us is a bottom feeder from some other person's perspective. Each of us is probably a very frequent flier from another person's perspective. It's all in the eye of the beholder.
The Zen of Frequent Flying
Old Oct 3, 2018, 8:58 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AC .99MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
I theoretically requalified as SE for 2019 on August 28th, but since the person responsible for the monthly "manual" entry of my 10,000 AQM for my flight pass forgot to make the entry, it was not until Oct 1st that my dashboard rolled over to 100,000 AQM,

Anyway, another year at SE. I will certainly miss the concierge service when I eventually burn out and stop travelling so much!!
jasdou and DNAwizard like this.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 1:35 pm

I requalified on September 24th, somewhere around Thunder Bay, when my AQD crossed the line. Funny, I was running well ahead of 20 cents AQD/AQM until the end of July and was only a few hundred bucks short, then flew pretty much nothing but UA revenue tickets and a few Aeroplan redemptions for couple of months.

Should end the year with at least 150K AQM and $29K AQD.

Originally Posted by Yhztraveller;30274235,
Anyway, another year at SE. I will certainly miss the concierge service when I eventually burn out and stop travelling so much!!
I hope that's quite a ways off for me. The concierges have generally been great and helped me out with a lot of stuff over the years since I became SE.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
It's hard to know what's going to happen for me. I am presently at 90k AQM, but only $13K AQD. I've got about 40k AQM on the books.

I have about $7500 in 014 ticket stock on the books (for travel to the end of November), but a few segments in there are short haul EW and LH. I have no idea what the science is behind the LH AQD credits, but I'm now aware that EW doesn't give me any AQD as they aren't actually in the alliance.

I fully expect to have to go on a last minute AQD run, unless someone has a better idea? My concern is the delay in the posting of the AQD for the late November flights - it might be Christmas time before I know how much I have to spend and by then I'm a little bit screwed for time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.