Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: SQ452 SIN - MLE J Availibity For Aeroplan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: SQ452 SIN - MLE J Availibity For Aeroplan

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

SQ452 SIN - MLE J Availibity For Aeroplan

Hi,

Just wondering how often or late does Singapore airline releases award business seats for aeroplan award redemption? For flight sq452 from SIN to MLE.

The search engine is showing no availability but i know they will open up eventually?

thanks for your insight!
Old Dec 16, 2017, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by outlawashere
Hi,

Just wondering how often or late does Singapore airline releases award business seats for aeroplan award redemption? For flight sq452 from SIN to MLE.

The search engine is showing no availability but i know they will open up eventually?

thanks for your insight!
What is your travel date?

The availability of that flight tends to be tied in mainly with married segments.

The last time I snagged a J seat on that flight was only when I searched BKK-MLE. It did not show up when searching just SIN-MLE.

Try searching IST-MLE OR BKK-MLE OR KUL-MLE if you find it available using that method you'll need to call in and have them book just the SIN-MLE portion.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by imverge
What is your travel date?

The availability of that flight tends to be tied in mainly with married segments.

The last time I snagged a J seat on that flight was only when I searched BKK-MLE. It did not show up when searching just SIN-MLE.

Try searching IST-MLE OR BKK-MLE OR KUL-MLE if you find it available using that method you'll need to call in and have them book just the SIN-MLE portion.
Same experience here. BKK-MLE seems to show the most availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.