Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Would You Want an Air Canada App For Your Watch?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would You Want an Air Canada App For Your Watch?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2017, 1:55 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
I love paper boarding pass too, currently collecting a bunch of them via every flight that will make into a wall of art for my own apartment next year
Old Dec 13, 2017, 2:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
I love paper boarding pass too, currently collecting a bunch of them via every flight that will make into a wall of art for my own apartment next year
I save my EYW BPs, but pretty much everything else gets thrown out after miles post and I add it to https://my.flightradar24.com
Old Dec 13, 2017, 2:35 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I save my EYW BPs, but pretty much everything else gets thrown out after miles post and I add it to https://my.flightradar24.com
Give them to me next time!(Or better, at the YYZ Holiday DO?) :P
Would love to collect them (esp those on other airlines)
Old Dec 13, 2017, 2:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Give them to me next time!(Or better, at the YYZ Holiday DO?) :P
Would love to collect them (esp those on other airlines)
Then fly other airlines

My BPs have a lot of personal data in the barcode
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:52 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Only BP I ever kept was my million mile flight YEG-YYZ

I couldn't imagine keeping all of them, that would be what 650-700 BPs, if not more
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Only BP I ever kept was my million mile flight YEG-YYZ

I couldn't imagine keeping all of them, that would be what 650-700 BPs, if not more
I would only use an electronic BP on my watch or whatever device for "in the moment" convenience. However, for IRROPs and other purposes, I like to keep a legit paper BP well after the flight. In fact, I just keep all of them and now have several thousand in a box. I will be making a bunch of murals with them soon and then disposing the leftovers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.