Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:32 pm
alc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
Was taking a look at my eUpgrade account - for 2017, I am E75K, so I received my threshold eUpgrades at 60k and 80k. However, on Nov 25, after I crossed the SE100K threshold, I received another 20 threshold eUpgrades.

As a E75K, there are no threshold eUpgrades given at 100K AQM. Just selected my 2018 100K privileges a short while ago. Are those 20 eUpgrade credits part of my 2018 SE100K package? Or will I be receiving another 20 eUpgrade credits as part of the core privilege?
those 20 threshold eUpgrades are from the 100K threshold. The chart never updated after introduction AQD (or the AC Metal in the past) as previously, once you hit those threshold, you will get a higher status by then.
Jebby_ca and canadiancow like this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by gabdusch
Took me a while to find it, but here they are, under Core Privileges / Exclusive Rewards (because putting this under the eUpgrade category would have made way too much sense )

That's probably the best benefit yet.
Jebby_ca, eracerblue and gabdusch like this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:57 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hydrogen

woot!
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
Was taking a look at my eUpgrade account - for 2017, I am E75K, so I received my threshold eUpgrades at 60k and 80k. However, on Nov 25, after I crossed the SE100K threshold, I received another 20 threshold eUpgrades.

As a E75K, there are no threshold eUpgrades given at 100K AQM. Just selected my 2018 100K privileges a short while ago. Are those 20 eUpgrade credits part of my 2018 SE100K package? Or will I be receiving another 20 eUpgrade credits as part of the core privilege?
Originally Posted by alc
those 20 threshold eUpgrades are from the 100K threshold. The chart never updated after introduction AQD (or the AC Metal in the past) as previously, once you hit those threshold, you will get a higher status by then.
Just to add another data point to this. As of yesterday I was still E75, and the threshold bonus counter on my screen was showing that I'd receive my next threshold eUpgrades at 100 segments, despite the fact that the chart doesn't show anything at 100 segments.
Jebby_ca likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hydrogen

If this is real? (I wouldn't know - I can't select any SE benefits)

If so, I know I never received a card for UA Silver, and I'm 95% sure my roommate didn't get one for UA Silver or Gold.

So it is a legitimate benefit if you've ever been in a lounge that wants a physical card.
Jebby_ca likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:23 pm
alc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I wouldn't know - I can't select any SE benefits
even after any of the trick mentioned so far in this thread? Ctrl - F5 / cache clear / incognito mode
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:37 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
Originally Posted by alc
even after any of the trick mentioned so far in this thread? Ctrl - F5 / cache clear / incognito mode
That helps with the display, but it doesn't sweep you in. It seems to be happening in waves today.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:47 pm
alc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JordanYVR
That helps with the display, but it doesn't sweep you in. It seems to be happening in waves today.
my assumption was that Cow already requalified SE for next year and already got the confirmation already, maybe that is a wrong assumption.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 10:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by alc
That "trick" is what I do whenever I access *.aircanada.com

Originally Posted by alc
my assumption was that Cow already requalified SE for next year and already got the confirmation already, maybe that is a wrong assumption.
I have been over the AQM/AQD requirement for a while. I have not been offered 10 more IKK credits or the option to choose any privileges.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 10:38 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Priority Rewards

Deleted

Last edited by visitor; Dec 6, 2017 at 11:35 pm Reason: Already covered in IKK thread
Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Plumber
I see mine- I made my selection..

I didn't see any mention of the 20 eUpgrades that are now part of Core Privileges, but i may have just missed. it.
Yes you missed it - as per this thread: Changes to Altitude 2018 announced

Originally Posted by visitor
i am seeing 17 Priority Rewards, 7 left over for 2017 year expiring Feb 28, 2018, and an additional 10 new ones expiring Feb 28, 2019. Nice improvement over last year’s arbitrary reset.
As per these threads:

Quick question... SE / 1kk reset

Bets on when AC resets the IKK limit this year?
Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:45 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by gabdusch
Yup, didn't see that option either, and it defaulted to "name only" without giving a choice.
I don't think I even got that confirmation (that it defaulted to "name only"). Or maybe I missed it.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 3:31 am
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I have the option to select my privileges. Doesn't work in regular Chrome (select Bundle 1 privileges and it never brings up Bundle 2), but works in Incognito.
Thanks. Exactly what fixed my problem
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:24 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
This morning I was able to choose my 2018 Altitude privileges
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:51 am

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
Originally Posted by capedreamer
I don't think I even got that confirmation (that it defaulted to "name only"). Or maybe I missed it.
Once you've selected your privileges, go to My Privileges, scroll all the way down to Membership Recognition, and you should see : "Personalized Air Canada Luggage Tags Name Only".
capedreamer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.