Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:52 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
I was able to select as SE100K/MM but Mrs QQ was not. She's got over 225k AQM and well over $20K AQD yet I got to pick and she didn't.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:57 pm

Programs: AC E75K, WJ Gold, NEXUS, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Plumber
I have a nice new "2 Million Miles" logo on my dashboard now.
The graphics/colours on Mrs. Plumbers E50K account dont look nearly as nice.
Agreed. It's very dark "gooolldd" (/austin powers reference). Clearing cache worked, I see the selection option now.

Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:03 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
I'm late to requalify. Will not cross the 100k threshold until two flights from Dec 16th are credited and I will end the year with 100,022 AQM and about $24k AQD.
--
13F
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:14 pm

Programs: AC E75K
My account just updated and I can now select. Interesting deadline...

Btw, I recall being prompted in years past to choose whether to include my address on the luggage tags and confirm the mailing address for the package. Didn't see that today. Anyone else?
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:22 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
No option to select privileges for me.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
SE100K here - cannot select privileges either.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:54 pm

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Plumber
I didn't see any mention of the 20 eUpgrades that are now part of Core Privileges, but i may have just missed. it.
Took me a while to find it, but here they are, under Core Privileges / Exclusive Rewards (because putting this under the eUpgrade category would have made way too much sense )

Plumber likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:56 pm

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
Originally Posted by capedreamer
Btw, I recall being prompted in years past to choose whether to include my address on the luggage tags and confirm the mailing address for the package. Didn't see that today. Anyone else?
Yup, didn't see that option either, and it defaulted to "name only" without giving a choice.
Plumber and capedreamer like this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:25 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
Originally Posted by alc
​​​​​​
if I recall correctly from previous years, there are some minor benefits if you select twice. Anyone remember what those minor benefits are?
Minor is an understatement. I received extra onboard cafe coupons and I think a discount for duty free. Know what? The AC Cafe coupons are unused. The two times I tried to use them, I was on an aircraft where there was no onboard cafe, despite the coupon code being accepted when I obtained my BP. The duty free onboard purchase discount is not worth it. So, yes, indeedy I went to the races on that one
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:32 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Logged in again just now, able to choose my SE100K privileges. Looks like they did a sweep!

Now, how do I update my already booked Aeroplan reward bookings so my new status shows up?
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:40 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Originally Posted by gabdusch
Took me a while to find it, but here they are, under Core Privileges / Exclusive Rewards (because putting this under the eUpgrade category would have made way too much sense )

Had a small panic attack wondering where those extra 20 eUpgrade credits were. Thank you
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
Logged in again just now, able to choose my SE100K privileges. Looks like they did a sweep!

Now, how do I update my already booked Aeroplan reward bookings so my new status shows up?
It will happen when status is pulled in DCS.

Sometime between T-96 and T-24, though I don't recall exactly when.

If you need it earlier than that on an Aeroplan booking... I don't know.
Jebby_ca likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:48 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
I have the option to select my privileges. Doesn't work in regular Chrome (select Bundle 1 privileges and it never brings up Bundle 2), but works in Incognito.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:20 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
Mine crossed over in the last hour or two -- can now pick SE privileges for 2018!
Old Dec 6, 2017, 8:23 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Was taking a look at my eUpgrade account - for 2017, I am E75K, so I received my threshold eUpgrades at 60k and 80k. However, on Nov 25, after I crossed the SE100K threshold, I received another 20 threshold eUpgrades.

As a E75K, there are no threshold eUpgrades given at 100K AQM. Just selected my 2018 100K privileges a short while ago. Are those 20 eUpgrade credits part of my 2018 SE100K package? Or will I be receiving another 20 eUpgrade credits as part of the core privilege?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.