Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2018 Benefits Selection Available

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2018, 1:54 am

Programs: AC75 MM
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
Am I mathing this correctly that you were without any eUp credits from March-November? I guess not if you do this every year but there had to be a year in there where that was the case, right?
Yes, with the base eups and some c/f from the prior year, and with domestic latitude flight passes, I realized that they'd not be required and thus of more value if they expire in 2020. Did came close to running out in October, but I could have selected at any time to get them if required. All part of the AC game we play!
Old Nov 7, 2018, 10:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
This was the first year they didn't automatically select defaults for you if you didn't select in time.

​​​​​​
Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:11 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Thread just reminded me to select. I was holding off on Bundle 1 to determine whether I needed the lower requalification level. I like having the extra time to decide. Now that I am safely past 50K, I can select. Nice to read I also get the fresher batch of eUps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.