FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Swiss first class bookable! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1880180-swiss-first-class-bookable.html)

imverge Nov 30, 2017 2:52 am

Swiss first class bookable!

ACT FAST! Swiss First Class is bookable on AP!

This is a glitch and won’t last long!

Remember Swiss does not have YQ!

mattack4000 Nov 30, 2017 3:05 am

Yes I got one for July, I even selected the seats. I hope they don't cancel

imverge Nov 30, 2017 3:11 am

Originally Posted by mattack4000 (Post 29116967)
Yes I got one for July, I even selected the seats. I hope they don't cancel

I booked a flight for September :)

This is the second time this glitch has happened with AP and no bookings got cancelled the first time. So no worries they won’t cancel. It’s not an error fare where you have the airline sometimes cancel.

Enjoy your flight. I know I will ;)

mattack4000 Nov 30, 2017 3:32 am

Problem is my wife and child will have to fly economy unless I find more miles, which I don't think I can...

I wonder if Singapore has it

bawm Nov 30, 2017 4:34 am

Thank you for this, imverge! A perfect way to get rid of my Aeropesos. And got the dates I wanted too!

bawm

jasdou Nov 30, 2017 5:31 am

I have an itinerary for next May that is currently booked in J. Can I call AP to upgrade to First on a single segment? Will I be charged the miles difference on the single segment or would they recalculate the whole itinerary in First?

imverge Nov 30, 2017 5:36 am

Just made another booking only this time with AP agent since it wasn’t bookable using the website.

BKK-BOM AI in J
BOM-ZRH LX in F
ZRH-ORD LX in F

That's 19.5 hours in Swiss First Class and 6 hours in the Swiss First Class lounge in Zurich!

Total taxes with booking fee $105.30

imverge Nov 30, 2017 5:38 am

Originally Posted by jasdou (Post 29117247)
I have an itinerary for next May that is currently booked in J. Can I call AP to upgrade to First on a single segment? Will I be charged the miles difference on the single segment or would they recalculate the whole itinerary in First?

They will recalculate the entire itinerary in First.

canadiancow Nov 30, 2017 5:39 am

Originally Posted by jasdou (Post 29117247)

​​​​​​The entire booking would be reprixed.

As for me, I'm stuck on a plane, frantically trying to get a trusted friend (who is also competent with Aeroplan) to phone in and make a booking for me.

gabdusch Nov 30, 2017 5:39 am

OMG thanks for this!

Just booked on the brand new 77W!

jasdou Nov 30, 2017 5:41 am

Originally Posted by imverge (Post 29117259)
They will recalculate the entire itinerary in First.

Originally Posted by canadiancow (Post 29117261)
​​​​​​The entire booking would be reprixed.

Awww this sucks. Looks like we will be stuck in J as I don't have enough miles to upfare the whole itinerary.

cayohueso Nov 30, 2017 5:44 am

Able to change my Vienna trip on Austrian from Miami in August. Upgraded 2 tickets for 30,000 miles and about a $600 refund. Unfortunately I have a 6 hour layover in Zurich :p

imverge Nov 30, 2017 5:48 am

Originally Posted by cayohueso (Post 29117270)
Able to change my Vienna trip on Austrian from Miami in August. Upgraded 2 tickets for 30,000 miles and about a $600 refund. Unfortunately I have a 6 hour layover in Zurich :p

6 hours in Zurich First Class lounge ... how will you survive :p

FFlash Nov 30, 2017 5:49 am

wow, now I am zealous I don't own any aeropesos, ENJOY!

ACYYZ/SD Nov 30, 2017 6:28 am

TXL in the SPRING!! :p

Thanks for this!

Ticketed & Good to Go.