Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss first class bookable!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by NoTravelIsFree
Hmmm, if my spouse left me and our child in econo while he enjoyed First, it would make it a very uncomfortable trip (life)
for him.
They flew up front last time, about time we swap
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:30 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
I wish I had had a pile of miles to have been able to take advantage of this, to either JNB or BKK do a mini-rtw, but I had just burned 115,000 recently on a J one and now don't have enough miles left ohhhh well, I guess Swiss J will have to suffice!
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:49 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, SPG Gold, UA MP
What dates are you guys able to book? How far in advance?
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by gtpdiddy
What dates are you guys able to book? How far in advance?
Dates were showing up into 2018 Summer
Old Nov 30, 2017, 6:41 pm

Programs: SQ*G, AY*S
(Longtime lurker here)

Has Aeroplan "fixed" the issue by blocking ALL LX availability? I've been tracking Swiss availability for a route I wanted for a couple of weeks now - and flights that were wide open yesterday (in J and Y, and which continue to show up on UA and EF) are not showing up at all...

Last edited by Cryotia; Nov 30, 2017 at 6:41 pm Reason: grammar
Old Nov 30, 2017, 6:53 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
Originally Posted by Cryotia
(Longtime lurker here)

Has Aeroplan "fixed" the issue by blocking ALL LX availability? I've been tracking Swiss availability for a route I wanted for a couple of weeks now - and flights that were wide open yesterday (in J and Y, and which continue to show up on UA and EF) are not showing up at all...
Pretty much. Same situation here - just completing a few transfers and will be ready to book flights probably next week, so they'd better have this straightened out by then...
Old Nov 30, 2017, 6:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd
Great. The last of 2 F refuges in the world from camera toting bloggers is now going to be infested with them until 2018.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA platinum , Hyatt Explorist, Marriott platinum , SPG Gold , Hilton Diamond
This did not last long . I booked one J ORD to DEL ....I transferred amex points right away and booked . I was short by 5k so ended up buying from amex ( costed me 125 while Aeroplan wanted to charge 200)...I had some Hilton points and was going to transfer as there was LH F , Swiss F ....But once I refreshed all gone ! I am glad I did not transfer . I went on Swiss website and picked the seat ! ....United wasn't showing any seats at all.....cost 28 CD in peak season ...18 DEC ...now nothing is showng up at all !!!!

Now I have a question ...Can I add two domestic leg to this flight..if yes how much this will cost ...two award change fee or one ...Do I run a risk of loosing the award seat lf I add legs...currently domestic legs are not available
Old Nov 30, 2017, 7:44 pm

Programs: aeroplan
Originally Posted by mattack4000
They flew up front last time, about time we swap
In a perfect world that would be fair. Cheers.
mattack4000 likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by shekhar
Now I have a question ...Can I add two domestic leg to this flight..if yes how much this will cost ...two award change fee or one ...Do I run a risk of loosing the award seat lf I add legs...currently domestic legs are not available
You can add the domestic legs if and when they become available. If you add both segments at the same time you will only be charged one fee.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 4:05 am

Programs: AC SE100K, SPG Gold, UA MP
Can someone here help with find a few dates (preferably Fri departure, Sat/Sun return one week later) JFK-ZRH for 2 PAX? My wife and I plus our 1-year old son (then) want to visit our relatives. I don't know how to keep looking on Aeroplan.. Travel dates flexible over the summer. It's all a mix of biz/economy right now based on me searching a few date ranges in July/August.
Please PM me. Thanks very much.
GT
Old Dec 1, 2017, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by gtpdiddy
Can someone here help with find a few dates (preferably Fri departure, Sat/Sun return one week later) JFK-ZRH for 2 PAX? My wife and I plus our 1-year old son (then) want to visit our relatives. I don't know how to keep looking on Aeroplan.. Travel dates flexible over the summer. It's all a mix of biz/economy right now based on me searching a few date ranges in July/August.
Please PM me. Thanks very much.
GT
If you read the form you would have seen. This deal is long dead. It died for flights starting/ending/connecting through North American around 11 AM EST on November 30th. Someone should update the title to say Deal Dead. Looks like your stuck waiting till the next time First class becomes bookable again, which who know when that will be.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 6:59 am

ALERT-- All my bookings are no longer showing up on Swiss.com --- says they have been deleted.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 7:00 am

I'm seeing the same thing. Shows ticketed on Aeroplan.com but says it has been deleted on Swiss website!!
Old Dec 1, 2017, 7:14 am

Programs: AC SEMM, NEXUS
Yes, just tried to pull my booking from Swiss.com and I get an error message that my booking has been deleted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.