Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

New Promo: Up to 3X AP Miles on All Flights

New Promo: Up to 3X AP Miles on All Flights

Old Feb 2, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Got my bonus today for YYZ-HKG flight...very nice.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:25 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Got my bonus today for YVR-HKG-YVR, 3x bonus on base miles for PE, and this was part of a trip to Taiwan. Transiting through HKG cost a lot less than having HKG as final destination, and cost about the same as TPE non-stop.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Miles have started posting to my AE account
Old Feb 2, 2018, 1:12 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
To provide another datapoint, mine showed up almost exactly 3 weeks after my flights.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by mapleg
They were careful enough to include the "Offer is subject to change at Air Canada's sole discretion without notice" part of it.
Thats such a blanket statement I wonder if it will really hold up in the court of law.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.