Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
When did you fly?

i flew november 13th.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
Originally Posted by yosemite1
i flew november 13th.
You can only submit missing miles request after 14 days have passed, so you need to wait. However, just as a data point my last LH flight that didn't post to Altitude took more than six months to resolve, so if you need this flight for a bump up in status...
Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YYT82
You can only submit missing miles request after 14 days have passed, so you need to wait. However, just as a data point my last LH flight that didn't post to Altitude took more than six months to resolve, so if you need this flight for a bump up in status...
oh no 😭
ahh hopefully it just shows up tomorrow and its just late
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:14 am
Original Poster

FWIW the flight never posted.
I'll have to do a mileage request next week.

I'll never understand these inconsistencies... All my other LH flights post faster than AC does, and on this itinerary the second leg (AC) was posted but the first (LH) wasn't.

Hopefully I can also fit an extra round trip in December to ensure not being a flight short for E50 next year.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 8:56 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Having another experience with multiple carriers and flights either posting or not.
Normally LH flights post pretty promptly,

I flew:

LH BCN > FRA
AC FRA > YYZ

My AC flight has posted, but my LH flight hasn't.
I will need this flight to post so I can hit E50k when I take my last flight of the year on Dec 8.

Should I be sending in a mileage request now? or give it a couple extra business days
It is possible that the LH flight is not eligible for AP accumulation?
I assume you checked all of that before you bought the ticket, but I know many people run into this issue.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Plumber
It is possible that the LH flight is not eligible for AP accumulation?
I assume you checked all of that before you bought the ticket, but I know many people run into this issue.
Ah crap, I might very well be one of these people.

Any tips on how to backtrack and figure out eligibility requirements? I just assumed all *A flights would be eligible..

edit: for what its worth, it was part of an itinerary consisting of 6 flights, and the other 5 have posted just fine?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 3:59 pm

Ah crap, I might very well be one of these people.

Any tips on how to backtrack and figure out eligibility requirements? I just assumed all *A flights would be eligible..

edit: for what its worth, it was part of an itinerary consisting of 6 flights, and the other 5 have posted just fine?
What was the original booking class? And was it booked as a codeshare?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YYT82
What was the original booking class? And was it booked as a codeshare?
Oh crap... I see that it was booked in Economy (K) for the specific flight thats missing, and I dont see Economy (K) on the aeroplane mileage chart.
Dang, stort a segment now
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:06 pm

Oh crap... I see that it was booked in Economy (K) for the specific flight thats missing, and I dont see Economy (K) on the aeroplane mileage chart.
Dang, stort a segment now
Time for a segment run.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 7:58 pm
alc

mind to post your flights schedule for Dec 8 so everyone here can brainstorm for your option on how to add a segment on that trip?

during my EYW, I had pay SDC fee twice just to add an extra AQS each time as I would have end at 98 AQS. The 2 extra AQS will get me 20 extra eUpgrade that exp in Feb 2019. In my view that was a no brainier for me.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 5:13 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by alc
mind to post your flights schedule for Dec 8 so everyone here can brainstorm for your option on how to add a segment on that trip?

during my EYW, I had pay SDC fee twice just to add an extra AQS each time as I would have end at 98 AQS. The 2 extra AQS will get me 20 extra eUpgrade that exp in Feb 2019. In my view that was a no brainier for me.
Why'd you do that? It's 100K AQM OR 95 AQS, plus the AQD requirement for SE100K...
Old Jul 6, 2018, 3:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Post From Oct 3 2017

Originally Posted by AleEat
Believe it or not, it's not uncommon. A flight I took last Wednesday, just posted early this morning. In another thread, poster "alc" provided this insight which I found helpful.

"Yes, it does seems they only update Tuesday to Saturday and on a 4-days from the day your AC flight landed. If it the 4th day is on Sunday or Monday, that get update on Tuesday. I am currently waiting for my flights from last Thursday as well. And like yours, my Tuesday flights got posted Saturday morning."

And yes, I agree, if this is the best IT a commercial airline can offer it's truly a wonder we're not all lost or deceased.

A few posts on the first page of this thread, plus other posts in the Complaints' thread and other AQM/AQD/Aeroplan-miles-not-posting threads, all mention it taking as long as 8 days or worse for things like AQM or even flights to post.

I've been staring at this nonsense for a couple of days.

And this cr@p is ridiculous.

I'm pretty good with delayed gratification and all, but how is it some non-AC flights post quickly, how is it flights post to my other FFPs within 24 hours, and yet here were are.

I'm looking for an adjective, but this is a family-friendly forum....most of the time.
Bohemian1 and longtimeflyin like this.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 3:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by 24left
Post From Oct 3 2017

A few posts on the first page of this thread, plus other posts in the Complaints' thread and other AQM/AQD/Aeroplan-miles-not-posting threads, all mention it taking as long as 8 days or worse for things like AQM or even flights to post.

I've been staring at this nonsense for a couple of days.

The "Show More Activities" hasn't worked for me for a while now. I've resorted to downloading the csv so I can see everything.

Although for some reason, today was the reverse... I could see my activities after clicking "Show More Activities", but the csv was blank.
DNAwizard likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 4:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
The "Show More Activities" hasn't worked for me for a while now. I've resorted to downloading the csv so I can see everything.

Although for some reason, today was the reverse... I could see my activities after clicking "Show More Activities", but the csv was blank.
Thanks. Still, to quote one of the local AC FT philosophers

"suckage"
Old Sep 20, 2018, 6:15 am

Anyone been having any difficulties lately with flights posting? I have a P fare from about a week ago posting as 0 miles on Altitude but not showing up on Aeroplan?

Something does not seem right...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.