Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights not posting to altitude dashboard

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 8:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by musicmtl
Flights from 3 weeks ago have posted, but no status bonus points yet. Usually they post almost at the same time.
Have you selected your privileges?
Old Feb 25, 2020, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Have you selected your privileges?
Yes, in January, at least 2-3 weeks before these flights.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 9:42 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
I am finding a hit-and-miss whether my flights are posting...

Recently flew:
YOW-YYZ NOT posted
YYZ-HND Posted
NRT-TPE Posted (only Non-AC Flight)
TPE-YVR Posted
YVR-YYC Posted
YYC - YOW NOT posted

The missing AC flights were on the same ticket and had my status indicated on the BP...

Weird.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 8:34 am

Programs: AC E75 / Marriott Titanium Elite
Perhaps the new computer system, but two recent trips haven’t automatically posted for me when I’ve done airport IROPS changes. The new flights don’t seem to post. Quickly resolved when I put in for missing miles, perhaps a glitch.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 3:39 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Tit, UA Silver
Originally Posted by lewis_m
I had a flight that posted as R class last month with 0 AQM/AQS. I tried the AC customer support route. I got a reply this morning saying that they are reaching out to aeroplan and fixing it. We will see when it posts...
Update on this, my flight finally posted today. Received the email from AC customer service on Jan 23. Took about 5 weeks.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 12:11 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50k
AQM / AQS Not Posting again

Im curious if others are experiencing this more and more.

My last two trips, did not show up. YOW-YYZ-YVR-YYJ-YVR-YYZ- YOW

On the last trip to MEX I had to request my missing miles, and it looks like I'll have to do this again. This seems to be happening more and more frequently.

The question to the forum is, how long does it normally take for miles / segments to post. I know after 8 days you can start the missing miles claim through AP.

Thanks
Old Mar 2, 2020, 12:16 am

Programs: AC SE MM
Want to confuse the heck out of the AQM/AQD system?

Split a multi-person PNR for eupgrade purposes. Upfare one ticket to increase chances.

My experience is this will never automatically resolve, but require lots of back-and-forth to get it fixed, even convincing them things aren't right requires lots of words.

There's something terribly wrong with matching travel completions against data in the ticket system.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:56 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Interesting situation for me whereby my original ex-YYZ flight did not post, but all subsequent Star Alliance and return AC flights to YYZ did post.

I've been fairly lucky insofar as I rarely have to initiate a missing miles request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.