Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

New VIP lounge YYZ int'l: Air Canada Signature Suite

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 2, 2017, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
As per AC Signature Suite page - July 2, 2021

* Air Canada Signature Class customers travelling on an Air Canada-operated flight (to Europe, Asia and South America) originally booked and ticketed in the following booking classes will be eligible for access to the Air Canada Signature Suite: J, C, D, Z, P. Only Aeroplan flight rewards booked as a Business Class Flexible Reward or a First Class Flexible Reward in J, C, D, Z, P, I booking classes are eligible for access. All bookings in R class (including, but not limited to, eUpgrades, Last-Minute Upgrades, and AC Bid Upgrades), Aeroplan flight rewards booked as a Business Class Lowest Reward or a First Class Lowest Reward, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, Business Class flight rewards booked and ticketed by partner airlines, and I (including Star Alliance Upgrade Awards), as well as bookings made during irregular operations where the customer was not originally booked and confirmed in one of the eligible booking classes, will be excluded. Eligible customers may not invite guests. Access to the Air Canada Signature Suite is not available to customers travelling on promotional tickets or employees.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/fly/premium-services/signature-suite.html

canadiancow's photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/0nui9iIVxRH5nczi1

Video of Signature Suite along with menus and food shots. https://youtu.be/QDdKM735n3k
Print Wikipost

New VIP lounge YYZ int'l: Air Canada Signature Suite

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2022, 1:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Alisamix
the SS is only accessible for revenue tickets though
Please read the wiki.
yowcat likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 2:14 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
If someone could please post the hours of operation, I'll update the wiki. I couldn't find this on AC's website. Google says it's 6:30am - 11:30pm, but would like to verify first.

Thank you.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 3:02 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold
Considering changing my lowest reward to a flexible reward so I can access the YYZ signature suite during my 4.5 hour layover, and then just sleep on my overnight flight. It’s 22k extra miles. Does that seem worth it?

Edit: I went ahead and changed to a flexible reward, since there was only one seat left. I moved to an earlier connecting flight so I now have a 6+ hour layover to enjoy the signature suite next month!
yyzgigi likes this.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Aug 16, 2022 at 2:31 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by same user
Old Mar 18, 2022, 4:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
22k points, even at 1cpm, seems a little steep.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold
Agreed it’s a bit steep and was pretty much the most I was willing to shell out. But I had miles to spare and a long layover, and I’m not sure when I’d get to experience it next. This will be my first time there. I figure I’d pay around $150 for that sort of meal with wines at a nice restaurant, and I can make up a fair amount of the value in additional cocktails, Champagne, and Don Julio 1942. Not to mention the ambience. Will report back with my thoughts in a few weeks!
kthpence likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 4:50 pm

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by CappuccinoAddict
Agreed it’s a bit steep and was pretty much the most I was willing to shell out. But I had miles to spare and a long layover, and I’m not sure when I’d get to experience it next. This will be my first time there. I figure I’d pay around $150 for that sort of meal with wines at a nice restaurant, and I can make up a fair amount of the value in additional cocktails, Champagne, and Don Julio 1942. Not to mention the ambience. Will report back with my thoughts in a few weeks!
Like all things when it comes to points, it’s worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. And who’s to put a price on an experience? Have a good time!
Old Mar 18, 2022, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by work2fly
At last.

The "temporarily closed" banner on the YYZ SS webpage has been removed.

The menu also appears to have been updated.

Is anyone able to confirm hours of operation?

​​​​
do you have a link to the menu?
Old Aug 16, 2022, 2:30 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Since this thread has gotten very long in the tooth, I've moved the posts about the Signature Suites since their reopening to a new thread.

Adam Smith
AC Forum Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.