Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: CNX at YYZ T1 to US - checked luggage

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: CNX at YYZ T1 to US - checked luggage

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
CNX at YYZ T1 to US - checked luggage

Hi,

I have not been in YYZ T1 for ages.

Travelling YUL-YYZ-SLC with checked luggage.

Do I still need to retrieve my bag upon arrival and check it in again, or is it transferred?

Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Transferred
Old Sep 13, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Hi,

I have not been in YYZ T1 for ages.

Travelling YUL-YYZ-SLC with checked luggage.

Do I still need to retrieve my bag upon arrival and check it in again, or is it transferred?

Thanks!
They have checked Canadian Domestic to Transborder through for several years now. You go through the connections pathway, scan your BP and it will tell you when to proceed to the immigration/customs agent with their screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.