FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2019, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RangerNS
Sounds like the whole system ground to a halt sometime after Nov 11. I doubt you have the pull to make a difference.
More likely that the people who normally deal with this are busy playing firefighters with issues that came out of the "successful" migration.
24left likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 3:29 am

Programs: AC MM E50, AF Flying Blue
Just noticed that AQDs from mid/late Nov. flights just posted.
douglasr likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 5:14 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by run&fly
Just noticed that AQDs from mid/late Nov. flights just posted.
Same here - everything through Nov 25 has posted for me now. That puts me over $20k so don’t care much about the rest anyway.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 7:03 am

Programs: AC SE100k, MT Ambassador, HH Diamond, Accor Diamond, Avis President's Club, National Emerald Club
Looks like the AC tech team was reading my post from yesterday!

Everything is posted now for my account too
Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:50 am

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
ya, I just had about $6K AQD post this morning too.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 10:44 am

Programs: AC 75k
Apologies if this has previously been posted elsewhere but couldn't find it.
I recently redeemed a voucher from flight cancellation and completed the trip. AQD in Altitude is just showing my overcharges, and the original flight cost is not showing. Where I had expected it to be handled the old way with ticket #, they had actually just treated the new flight as a change to the original booking, even keeping the same reference code, so I expected it to all roll in. Will see if this self corrects.
Also, is there supposed to be a bonus for eUpgrades redeemed? I seem to remember reading that somewhere, just can't find it. Months out, there is nothing showing for flights earlier this year.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 2:04 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by FlY2XS
Will see if this self corrects.
It won't. Fill in the AQD discrepancy form (see the wiki). Audrey and Diana are usually quite good at getting these things sorted promptly.

Also, is there supposed to be a bonus for eUpgrades redeemed? I seem to remember reading that somewhere, just can't find it. Months out, there is nothing showing for flights earlier this year.
No idea what you're referring to. Although that's a discussion for one of the eUp threads.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 2:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
.....Audrey and Diana are usually quite good at getting these things sorted promptly.
No Diana that I can recall. Courtney was replying for a while. At least I know she was real. AC could also be employing one of those bots I've seen at TPE or the more animated one I met at ICN.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 2:41 pm

Thanks guys. Adam made me go digging again - it isn't where I thought it would be.
NOW I understand. AQD for eUpgrade Add-ons, which of course makes sense since you get AQD for the fare related $$ spent.
Not all that important really, I am always way ahead on AQD by about 2:1 to AQM/S qualifying. I need to get more strategic.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 11:27 pm

Update re voucher and additional charges. I was before the 2 week window to ask for correction initially, but now almost a month later, the totals did self correct for total AQD spent without a discrepancy request.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 12:45 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Submitted a AQD discrepancy report yesterday evening and it was resolved this morning including an email from Shilpa.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
How long is AQD taking these days?

My 0745 PDT flight on the 11th posted AQM before 0200 PDT on the 13th (so under 40 hours, which is the fastest I've ever seen for AC metal), but the AQD is still missing.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:39 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
My flights from the 10th and 12th posted AQM somewhere in the 24-48 hour range after landing. No AQD for either yet.
Old Oct 1, 2020, 11:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
So close, yet so far...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.