FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:56 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
My AQD for unlimited flight pass posted one day after the transaction (yesterday)^ No AQM yet though . . . (not that it matters).
Old Dec 31, 2018, 12:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I was just going through the airport location list in Jack's simplified one. There are a few duplicates with different lat/long pairs, as well as some very strange entries.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 7:10 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
These guys are unbelievable.

My dashboard is back to showing $0 but the transactions and their respective amounts are all still listed.

Strange data point though: I had a flight that the AQD never posted so I emailed in. They never added the AQD to that flight but added a line item "misc adjustment..." The amount they added was never right but I didn't care because I was past $20k. Today I see the original correct amount listed on the flight it should be but still have the misc adjustment.

When the dashboard works again I'll be curious to see if my AQD went up.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 7:16 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
.....Strange data point though: I had a flight that the AQD never posted so I emailed in. They never added the AQD to that flight but added a line item "misc adjustment..." The amount they added was never right but I didn't care because I was past $20k. Today I see the original correct amount listed on the flight it should be but still have the misc adjustment.

My dashboard AQD is showing, so not sure why your AQD is not.

I also reported missing AQD recently and I was quite pointed about why a simple ticket purchased on AC.com for a short domestic hop could be so difficult to get right. This particular experience is another example of how I often feel the AQD numbers (which post after the AQMs) are added in by hand.

I also didn't care that the missing amount was on its own line called MISC Adjustment, flight # , date and then the e-ticlket #

Still don't understand why this is so hard to get right.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:29 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
My AQD is no longer showing today (was indeed showing a couple of days ago when everyone reported theirs showing).
Fortunately, I took the time to download recent activities when AQD was up and now have the detailed spreadsheet on-hand, in case of any issues!
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:38 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
My AQD is no longer showing today (was indeed showing a couple of days ago when everyone reported theirs showing).
Fortunately, I took the time to download recent activities when AQD was up and now have the detailed spreadsheet on-hand, in case of any issues!
As stated upthread my dashboard says $0 but the details are listed, AQD included. Do your details show also?
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:44 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
As stated upthread my dashboard says $0 but the details are listed, AQD included. Do your details show also?
Well, I just logged on to take a look, and now the dashboard for AQD is back as well. Gremlins...
Old Dec 31, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Interesting. I went back and added it up. I was missing $3k. Not that I needed it. But it is there now.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 5:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Now that it's past 12:00 (am) GMT, and thus 2019 elsewhere, and AC's counters have reset, for those still in the air or flying for the next couple of hours, if they land back here before midnight, I assume their AQM AQS AQD post in 2018?

Old Dec 31, 2018, 9:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 24left
Now that it's past 12:00 (am) GMT, and thus 2019 elsewhere, and AC's counters have reset, for those still in the air or flying for the next couple of hours, if they land back here before midnight, I assume their AQM AQS AQD post in 2018?
I definitely hope so...
Old Dec 31, 2018, 9:29 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Last Dec 31, I flew in the evening YYZ time after midnight GMT, and the AQD and AQM credited to 2017.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 11:38 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Originally Posted by 24left
Now that it's past 12:00 (am) GMT, and thus 2019 elsewhere, and AC's counters have reset,l
Only time of the year the AQD counter is actually accurate.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 1:12 am

So my YYZ-TLV posted. I got less AQD than AmericanBovine.
​​​
​​​​​​It's one PNR. How does that even happen...
james dean likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 6:42 am

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
Was only given about $720 for YYZ-YVR-TPE on a P fare. The way AC math works, I'll probably get $250-300 on my return N fare.

The round-trip fare was about $2500, and taxes made up a minimal amount of said fare.

I was planning on eclipsing E50K AQD requirements by $6. At this rate, I'll be $1000+ short.

Should I send in my booking emails to customer service, or wait until the correct amounts post, if ever?

​​​​​​
Old Jan 1, 2019, 7:35 am

After 14 days, fill out the discrepancy form.

They don't properly prorate the fares. They take the whole ticket cost, and split it by segment. So a $2995 outbound with $5 return will post as $1500 for each.
TTC192Rocket likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.