AQD not posting

Hide Wikipost
Old May 28, 19, 7:30 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: tcook052
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Dec 18, 18, 7:25 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott/Accor Platinum, Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
How long are people finding it takes these days?
My December 6th flight posted very quickly, probably less than a week (I would say historically 8 days is fairly typical).

Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope View Post
I actually wonder if they are doing a fix so that AQD doesn't have to show up as a separate line in the transactions as it has the last couple of weeks. When on a Comfort/Latitude/PY/J booking it means 3 separate lines per segment which is a bit much.
I would love to see that because I agree on how annoying that is. But AQD going to zero happens often without them fixing it, so I don't know that there's any relationship between those two things.
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:17 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
I crossed the line a long time ago. Still no selections. Getting worried now.
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE100K, 1MM, NH, DL, AA, GE/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Cozmo456 View Post
I crossed the line a long time ago. Still no selections. Getting worried now.
@Cozmo456
I've read your posts on the issue of AQD and other things not posting in a timely manner. I was really disappointed that you had the experience of your MM not posting for so long. Others here also have issues with AQM or AQD posting, or MM showing up on the Altitude page and therefore on BPs.

It might be worth putting all this in an email or similar to AC and ask them if there is a problem somewhere that is causing all of these delays.

My personal experience for AQM is there seem to be 2 posting windows and of course, partner airlines post before AC's own flights do. Baffling. I often feel AQD is being posted manually. I don't know why it doesn't appear when the AQM does and I've had more issues with AQD not being correct than AQM, which I can't understand since the ticket clearly shows the base fare plus YQ and it should match ....in theory
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:24 am

Programs: AC: Ac*A, , Nexus: Expired
I tweeted to AC Altitude this morning to find out when the glitch with AQD will be resolved. Will update here as it becomes available.
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:45 am

First Response

Then they private messaged me:

LOL
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by danapop View Post
First Response
Then they private messaged me:
LOL
And your private message is not longer private, lol. I love that concept.
Bohemian1 likes this.
Old Dec 19, 18, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by 24left View Post
And your private message is not longer private, lol. I love that concept.
I don't know why AC would even send that in a DM. There is nothing confidential. They should have just responded with that publicly in the first place?
Old Dec 19, 18, 10:18 am

Programs: AC Altitude E50K (*G), NEXUS
The AQD is powered by an abacus that is glued to the back of a large tortoise, and when the tortoise has to go to the vet, the numbers go to zero. It is not AC's fault that the tortoise ate a piece of Lego at precisely the time of year people are trying to decide if they need an AQD run.
Old Dec 19, 18, 11:47 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
@24left I am used to this incompetence. During the many months of MM fiasco, I switch to DL. I maintained status with them all along just in case. AC would get way more revenue from me if things worked out. I get such nice treatment from DL, unlimited upgrades (95% this year), awesome app etc. So I only maintain the minimum to get 100K.

What is happening now is the same as the MM fiasco. Crossed the line a long time ago. Get nothing. But I have plenty of eUps and do not care until March. That is when I need to gift my wife 50K.

It is a shame for AC. My cents per mile is > 40. That is pretty good IMHO
Old Dec 20, 18, 9:04 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Star Alliance
how do i see my Altitude AQDs?

I was seeing this on https://altitude.aircanada.com/mystatus/dashboard but now it shows nothing.

Where can i see my AQD spend?

thanks
Old Dec 20, 18, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Be patient. It will be back.
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Dec 20, 18, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gurka View Post
I was seeing this on https://altitude.aircanada.com/mystatus/dashboard but now it shows nothing.

Where can i see my AQD spend?

thanks
@gurka
You are not the only one. See various posts in this thread

AQD not posting
Old Dec 20, 18, 2:12 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL

WOW--didn't know I spent that much (not really -- maybe they will roll over my AQD into 2020 and beyond!)

Really I still have a few AQD to earn but would be nice to see my current 0 AQD on Altitude website go to what is reported in my Altitude email received today (above)
Old Dec 20, 18, 2:22 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
I don't think anyone here would talk about your bargain at 9.00 per mile.
BlondeBomber likes this.
Old Dec 20, 18, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BlondeBomber View Post

WOW--didn't know I spent that much (not really -- maybe they will roll over my AQD into 2020 and beyond!)

Really I still have a few AQD to earn but would be nice to see my current 0 AQD on Altitude website go to what is reported in my Altitude email received today (above)

LOLL. Wait, you got an email from Altitude today? <sniff> All I got was a Boxing Day email from Aeroplan.

I'm starting to grow fond of the dots of nothingness.

BlondeBomber likes this.

Search this Thread