AQD not posting

    Hide Wikipost
Old May 28, 19, 7:30 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: tcook052
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 11, 17, 4:59 am
  #181  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: YYZ
Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum
Posts: 1,264
The AQD counter comes and goes. It has done this all year long. Nothing to get excited about, it always comes back and it always seems to be correct. Just bad IT.
172pilot is offline  
Old Nov 11, 17, 5:31 am
  #182  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Mississauga Ontario
Posts: 3,667
It's based on a Windows XP machine. Some updates haven't been done, and it's crashed. Someone needs to go check the server closet to reboot it. Such is the state of Air Canada IT.
InTheAirGuy is offline  
Old Nov 12, 17, 10:26 pm
  #183  
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: AC SE, SPG Lifetime Plat, ACMM
Posts: 3,522
AQD is now 0 and not available.After all the AQD AC got from me!!
ac777 is offline  
Old Nov 12, 17, 10:40 pm
  #184  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Posts: 16,109
Originally Posted by ac777 View Post
AQD is now 0 and not available.After all the AQD AC got from me!!
I was going to offer you some of mine, but....

And look what you did, you sent everyone to the Altitude site to look for their AQD and now the site has the same recording as the call centres. LOLLL

.
Attached Images   
24left is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 4:25 am
  #185  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Mississauga Ontario
Posts: 3,667
Things like this that go on for a while usually indicate some sort of programming issue - they go to implement a new 'enhancement' and screw things up, since they seem to have the IT skills of your average rock.

As a result, I think you can expect there to be some modifications to AQD requirements for the coming year. I don't expect it to go well.
InTheAirGuy is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 5:46 am
  #186  
Moderator: Le Club Accorhotels
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: FRA / YEG
Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 11,483
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy View Post
Things like this that go on for a while usually indicate some sort of programming issue - they go to implement a new 'enhancement' and screw things up, since they seem to have the IT skills of your average rock.

As a result, I think you can expect there to be some modifications to AQD requirements for the coming year. I don't expect it to go well.


And there I was thinking the monkey had just fallen asleep or off the treadmill.
Jasper2009 is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 6:26 am
  #187  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Posts: 16,109
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy View Post
Things like this that go on for a while usually indicate some sort of programming issue - they go to implement a new 'enhancement' and screw things up, since they seem to have the IT skills of your average rock.

As a result, I think you can expect there to be some modifications to AQD requirements for the coming year. I don't expect it to go well.
Shall we guesstimate speculate?
24left is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 1:07 pm
  #188  
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Posts: 531
Originally Posted by Jasper2009 View Post


And there I was thinking the monkey had just fallen asleep or off the treadmill.
AQD , Still not working
traacs is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 1:56 pm
  #189  
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: AC SE, SPG Lifetime Plat, ACMM
Posts: 3,522
Originally Posted by 24left View Post
I was going to offer you some of mine, but....

And look what you did, you sent everyone to the Altitude site to look for their AQD and now the site has the same recording as the call centres. LOLLL

.
Was it in exchange of Kit Kats? Now you are talking!
ac777 is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 7:59 pm
  #190  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Posts: 16,109
Originally Posted by ac777 View Post
Was it in exchange of Kit Kats? Now you are talking!


Also, the AQD is back up. Universal order has been restored.

(but they are still getting "unusually high call volume")
24left is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 8:44 pm
  #191  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: YYZ
Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Posts: 5,473
Originally Posted by 24left View Post


Also, the AQD is back up. Universal order has been restored.

(but they are still getting "unusually high call volume")
They might get fewer visits if the information was updated and accurate within a few hours of the flight. Like it should be given its 2017 and not 1990.
jc94 is offline  
Old Nov 13, 17, 9:31 pm
  #192  
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Programs: AC SE
Posts: 2,422
Originally Posted by jc94 View Post
Like it should be given its 2017 and not 1990.
capedreamer is offline  
Old Nov 15, 17, 4:20 pm
  #193  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: YOW
Programs: AC SE75, SPG Gold
Posts: 143
For those who will be making a MR this year, given all of the AQD issues, hopefully, you will not wait to do it at the end of December. Currently on Day 9 for my AQD to post on my recent trip from YOW-YYZ-GRU.
qrctraveller is offline  
Old Nov 15, 17, 4:24 pm
  #194  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: YEG
Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Posts: 2,900
Originally Posted by qrctraveller68 View Post
For those who will be making a MR this year, given all of the AQD issues, hopefully, you will not wait to do it at the end of December. Currently on Day 9 for my AQD to post on my recent trip from YOW-YYZ-GRU.
When it does post, it will be effective for the day of travel.
YEG_SE4Life is offline  
Old Nov 15, 17, 4:34 pm
  #195  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: YYC
Posts: 21,562
Miles posted yesterday. AQDs posted today.
Stranger is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread