Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AP reward flight on TAP YYZ to Lisbon

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2017, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Platinum

I am flying my family of 6 people on Aeroplan reward July 1 (Happy Canada 150 day). Question as an Amex Aeroplan Reserve card owner can my family visit the MLL international lounge at YYZ prior to boarding?

I know we can visit PriorityPass lounge but they charge $27 US per person which is not of any value for what you get

Many thanks
Old Jun 6, 2017, 10:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by daltimas
I am flying my family of 6 people on Aeroplan reward July 1 (Happy Canada 150 day). Question as an Amex Aeroplan Reserve card owner can my family visit the MLL international lounge at YYZ prior to boarding?

I know we can visit PriorityPass lounge but they charge $27 US per person which is not of any value for what you get

Many thanks

Is your card the " American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Card"

According to Amex

https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/e...e-credit-card/

this pop-up window has a footnote to point #.6

"Subject to space availability. American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Cardmembers may access the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge, where available, upon presentation of their American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card and a confirmed, same-day departing ticket on a flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or under the Air Canada express banner. Also applicable on same-day departing Air Canada codeshare or select Air Canada partner airline flights. Not valid in conjunction with an airline employee travel ticket or an airline partner pass travel ticket. For a nominal entry fee, Cardmember is permitted paid guests in the lounge, pending space availability. Access is subject to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge terms and conditions and may not be available due to unforeseen circumstances. "

------

Note the part about fee for guests and "pending space availability".

Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.